Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How much am I loving my BvA barb?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by semisonic9, Apr 2, 2005.

1. semisonic9

semisonic9 IncGamers Member

How much am I loving my BvA barb?

A lot, that's how frikin much! THis guy pwns! Like a swiss army knife, he is versatile, agile, and hostile.

I only lose to very high def/ar ww barbs, exile/grief/smiteers (I'm ladder), and hammerdins.

He's only in the 3k-4k range on life, how can I get it over the hump? I got a crapload of life scs, some 3/20/20s...I dunno what the deal is. I'm level 80 and done with dex, guess I gotta just level and pump life stat.

Most of the gear is highly variable...but mainstays are:

Grief
    Beast
    Enigma
    Arreat's Umed
    Arach's/Tgods
    Trangs/Dracs
    Gores/Spurs
    FRC rings/ravens/dwarfs/angelics

12/20/9 anni (working on trading, thread in the trade forum now)

warcry skillers with life mods would be good, but frankly my stash is very packed anyway. Most of my life scs are 19-20, some with 2nd mods...got some res all scs, fhrs in there, etc...

2. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

I made a BvC Barb now and he currently has 6k life after BO at lvl 82. Though he suffers greatly in his AR as he only has 8k AR. I dunno how I can pump that up :/

3. semisonic9

Hmmm...oh, it's the lack of Dex.

Well, u don't need it versus casters...I dunno about for zons and stuff. That's a good question. I prefer to skip angelics whenever possible, only use em for high-def pally's and other melee ww barbs.

Other than demon limb enchants...I dunno. *shrugs* My guy is fine, I pumped his dex too high, he'll be set until lvl 95 I think.

4. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Hit recovery doesnt help ww... Your life is alittle low. Other then that Good job :thumbsup:

5. semisonic9

The fhr is for windy's, pallys....this is really the best "jack-of-all trades character I've seen.

6. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

You have enigma teleport in to them...

Also 6k life is standerd. Hey man if I rebuilt mine to get 6k life with out a enigma you could easly do it as well.

The trick to getting more life is with spending less str. You should tell us what your base str is.

7. semisonic9

Should be base str, I'll have to strip it all off and check it out. Don't think I put any in on it.

I'm lvl 80, with too much in Dex for this level, I know that. Baaling is such a pain, though, I shoulda pumped vit 1st some more.

I don't have any wc gcs, 2x +3 warcries on switch. My stach is full of res scs, fhrs, an anni, 3/20/20s and other dam/ar/etc. charms...