Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How many people pindel run and get good stuff?come inside. <

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Xxsla_yerxX, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Xxsla_yerxX

Xxsla_yerxX IncGamers Member

How many people pindel run and get good stuff?come inside.

Ok i do pindel runs constantly and i dont find didly.If u find good stuff how much mf and how many runs does it take you,cuz im gettin fed up not finding ne thing and all my friends finding good stuff.

2. Rith

Rith IncGamers Member

I do constant mf runs with my Hammerdin, I hate pindle because his drops have been lowered in the new patch, Just do Meph and Eldritch, I have bout 450 mf and Ive found bout almost all elite uniques in the game and have only done bout 50-75 runs

3. Compman

Compman IncGamers Member

Sure you have...

4. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

Slightly edited ^^

5. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Thousands of runs (estimate around 4000):
    Half of the runs were done with 300mf while rest were done with 650mf. (did not notice any difference in luck)

2x Tal Armor
    2x Valor
    1x IK armor
    1x WF
    1x Steelrend

If these are the kind of items you are looking for, that was how long it took me. Of course I got plenty of other items like some Gris Set parts, Nat set, Mav set. All the crappy 1.10 uniques = almost all the elite uniques. This is hardly an accomplishment since most of them are teh suxxors.

1 unique or set item (of any quality: norm, exep, elite) would drop around every 20 runs. 1 rare would drop almost every other run. Some good back-to-back runs. Some droughts of 100+ runs. In the end it all averages out but you need to put the runs in.

Bottom Line: Pindle is worth running just as much as any other area. Given enough time, any popular MF boss/area will be worth your time. Usually not given enough time, the current area you are MFing will seem like a waste of your time.

And to make this worth the Sorc Forum, yes, a Sorc (any of the major cookie cutters) will be the fastest way to run Pindle, averaging 2.5 runs per minute.