How many of you guys/girls have the...

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
How many of you guys/girls have the...

Dual Dream Enchantress Sorc. Where you use 2 Dream Runewords and the damage is supposed to be crazy.

If you do have one, please post how much damage you're hitting.

Suiginto

Diabloii.Net Member
I am currently doing 42k dmg with almost maxed enchant and max light mastery. Plus, i have 3 light gc in my inv.

if u raed z3's guide, it says to use a 95 ias phase or something like that .. i found a better wep though. its a gris caddy shael shael shael ias jewel. get u 15 ias, hits the same 5fpa bp, and does more damage with lower dex req. btw not passion - that gives you zeal and you cant zeal as a bear. only use that if you dont want to bear morph.

when i used my bear sorc, she hit around 35k, no skillers.

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
if u raed z3's guide, it says to use a 95 ias phase or something like that .. i found a better wep though. its a gris caddy shael shael shael ias jewel. get u 15 ias, hits the same 5fpa bp, and does more damage with lower dex req. btw not passion - that gives you zeal and you cant zeal as a bear. only use that if you dont want to bear morph.

when i used my bear sorc, she hit around 35k, no skillers.
I really just want to use a Beast weapon (Zerker or War Spike or what Caddy?) because I don't want to keep a CtA in my inventory (b/c the guide said to use a Phase Blade) taking up 2 Lightning GCs which would be about 4k damage. I want to always be able to use BO and also be able to morph w/o taking up inventory space...so would a Beast weapon work okay?

djIgneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Last I heard, my friend, who has such a character is hitting around 42k max damage with his dual-dream sorceress. He uses beast for fanatacism. She seems to be doing quite well.

MyCompSucks

Diabloii.Net Member
man, i gotta make me one of these. how much does a setup for one of these run on USEL?
(well, i got a dream helm)
What other gear do you use?

front243

Diabloii.Net Member
Man, that sounds like a fun build :)

Thanks for this thread and point me towards the build. It is a bit (very) expensive to me though.

djIgneo

Diabloii.Net Member
MyCompSucks, If you'd like, when I'm home at my computer with d2 (i'm at work currently) I can show you my friend's character and the equipment he uses in-game.

*t.professional
*synaesthetic