How many Mules do you have?

How many Mules do you have?

I have always wondered if I am the only anal person around here.

Now I get to find out!
:buddies:

How many mules do you have?

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't have any mules or other pack animals, I can carry my own things most of the time and I don't do much trekking

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
.. you might want to check out this.. much more efficeint than a mule.. don't have to feed it.. or clean up after it.. say goodbye to the pooper scooper..

-Lost

advil

Diabloii.Net Member
used to have some horses. never had mules.

*assuming you meant the storage convenience used for a particular game, you'll at best be politely directed to a different forum. at worst, mocked mercilessly and flogged with a trout*

Cmdr_Adeon

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't really like mules and my mum is firmly againts pets of any kind. That being said my grandparents have a pair of huge shire horses, beutiful animals.

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
My Kidlet is stubborn as a Mule, does that count? ;)

If ya mean the 'other' kind, we had craploads, like 5 accounts worth :scared:

dorcusmalorcus

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, since I've moved to the smaller wagon, I only need 4 mules to pull the beer barrels from town to my house.

Patton shot a mule during WWII and caught a lot of crap for it.

Did Pinocchio turn into a donkey or a mule?

Freemason

Banned
I'd rather have a mule than a donkey. Donkeys are dangerous. They cost too much money, do everything wrong and are prone to running away.

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
SinfulSlave said:
I have always wondered if I am the only anal person around here.

Now I get to find out!
:buddies:

How many mules do you have?
I have so many mules that i really don't know exactly how many i have;i think a little more than one hundred mules

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
No mules here. I don't have the room or time to care for one, or more for that matter. But since this is about [crowbar swings], I'll continue to sit back and smirk at all of the smart-arse replies to the thread. :D

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
I tried keeping one in my apartment but it kept eating the furniture and didn't get along with my dog. Plus the turds that thing left were huge...