How many forums do you belong to?

Cmdr_Adeon

Diabloii.Net Member
How many forums do you belong to?

So how many different forums do you belong to?

I belong to 11 different forums:
4 I regularly post on
4 I read most of the posts but rarely make ony of my own
3 I check mabye once a month and virtually never post

So, what about you?

Akira

1 is somewhat abandoned so i only check once or twice a month now. The rest i check fairly regularly.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I BELONG TO NO ONE!!! *breaks out the kilts and claymores* FREEDOM! FREEDOM!!!!

..................................................I am my own person............

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I post on the following:

This one;
Airliners.net;
Miataforum.com;
Mercedesshop.com;

and that's about it. So, 4.
I use this one more than the others, but not by much and the other three I use about equally.

toader

Banned
Just this one really. Although I am trying to join a Golden Retriever forum so I can talk about and get help with my new puppy. But they screwed up the login process so Im having problems.

This is one of the few "General" forums around, thats why I like it so much. Most forums are specialized and get angry if you talk about other stuff. Here, anything goes. If there are other general forums, I havent found em yet.

I don't really belong in any forums, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm quickly disregarded as a pervert, a creep, and a moron. They even banned me from the Burger King Kids club. What? Can't a middle aged ex-con have his burger and his club too?

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
I only post regularly only here.

I post every once in a while on two others and I´ve abandoned a fourth.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
hrm...

A viewing member of about 8-9 I think.

At present I only post regularly here and two other places (which shall remain nameless). All under the same handle of course ;).

*goes off to troll GPBH's forums*

:D

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Suicidal Zebra said:
hrm...

A viewing member of about 8-9 I think.

At present I only post regularly here and two other places (which shall remain nameless). All under the same handle of course ;).

*goes off to troll GPBH's forums*

:D
Good luck finding me on them, I use different handles on each one! But to be sure, some of them COULD use a good ol' fashioned trolling.

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
3 forums,including this one;however,i am thinking about leaving diabloii forums for good;there is too much sarcasm and cynicism used as arguments in these forums;too bad that a few members,and always the same people,use cheap arguments to kill serious debates

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
I belong to a few Dolling Forums, though I always forget to go there. A Wiccan Forum, same as the others, goofy forgetful me. This ever so lovely one :D, my user CP is my homepage so I can't forget ;). And if there's any others I've forgotten them too so most likely they can't really count now