Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How many characters per account?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by catalogguy, May 22, 2008.

1. catalogguy

catalogguy IncGamers Member

How many characters per account?

I have an account with 8 characters... there are 2 characters that I play, 1 mule, 2 characters I deleted, and 3 characters that just sit there which I will never use.

I wanted to make a new barb, but I cannot click the create new character button. Perhaps 8 characters per account is the limit? If so, is there a way to actually delete one (they stay there with the label that says they have been deleted but not freeing up the space)?

Thank you!

2. Aien

Aien IncGamers Member

Re: How many characters per account?

Yes, eight characters is the limit per account. There's a delete character button on the character screen, and when you choose a character and delete it, typing the word delete when prompted, it shouldn't stay there... If a character expires, it will stay on your selection screen with the expiration message (though now expired characters can often be refreshed as normal), maybe that's what you're referring to.

Anyhow, you have two choices. You can either delete a character as above or just make a new account. There's no limit to how many accounts you can have.

3. catalogguy

catalogguy IncGamers Member

Re: How many characters per account?

Thank you! I was confusing expired with deleted!