Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

how long since last ladder reset? not a noob ?.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Ehlert, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ehlert

Ehlert IncGamers Member

how long since last ladder reset? not a noob ?.

okay i know.. no one knows when they actually end.. but the reason im asking is because usually they last for a little over a year... give or take and i havent found info on when the last one ended and new one started and i havent played in awhile so im all lvl 1, anyways.. how much time has went by since ladder reset?

2. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

I think its a little over a year now. I was pretty sure that there was going to be a reset in the beginning of this month. But there wasnt.

3. Ehlert

Ehlert IncGamers Member

okay ill just wait for reset then, no point to get one started and a month later hes gone before hes fully equiped

4. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

August 8th was last reset. Next reset is anytime to Blizzcon in Oct. <----------just my GUESS.

5. Chewbacca

Chewbacca IncGamers Member

From what I can remember (and my memory is normally pretty good, if I do say so myself...), the first ladder season started in October of 2004, and ended in August of last year (which is in line with what Cooked said in his post). I do remember for certain that it was roughly 10 months (depending on the dates in the respective months.

I had figured that if Blizzard stuck to that schedule, that the reset would have happened in June (10 months after the reset), but apparently they have decided to extend this season for some reason.

Personally, I can't wait for the reset, although I wish they would activate some new runewords before they do (and make at least one of them work specifically for sorceress orbs, please).

6. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

*Sigh*

*Points vigorously at the Ladder FAQ sticky*

Folks, please at least make a token effort to read our FAQs and check for archived threads in the Rules\Links sticky before asking or answering questions. The answers are right in front of you.

:closed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.