How long has it been since you stopped playing [crowbar swings] ?

Assumptions and speculation about the New Ladder Season

• New Runewords

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Horadric Cube Recipes

• Improved and modified set and unique items

• Account-wide stash

• Improved quest rewards

• Improved monster difficulties

• Rebalanced skills and synergies

• New Game Mode (ie. dueling arena, scavenger, DCLone.)

• Improved friendlist and battle.net commands

• Other

• Total voters

Gorny

Banned
How long has it been since you stopped playing [crowbar swings] ?

For those that do not play [crowbar swings] anymore, how long has it been ? Are you still tempted ?

I go in and out of phases. I play fairly regularly for a week or so, then not. The duties of being a husband, father, working man and whatever else make that the lowest priority on my list.

faultless wonderboy

Diabloii.Net Member
In the last 10 months or so, Ive played about 2 times. I quit playing for my last semester of college, came back to the new patch, thoughts it sucked and quit playing...

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
I played about an hour in the last 6-7 months. The new patched sucked, so I pretty much quit.

Cain

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't played in about a month and a half for the same reason I haven't been around here much. Damn you school!
In two months from now I'll be back in co-op and I'll be back here on a regular basis. :clap:

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
When I gave away all my good gear for my paladin about a year or two years ago that was the end for me. I did try out 1.10 but I didn't like it much.

And besides, Unreal Tournament 2004 is so much better (well the demo at least).

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
About a week. I've been really on and off for the past six months, due to an exponentially increasing workload.

Jimmeh

Diabloii.Net Member
the trading has got me hooked and i want out! :(

ive tried cold turkey twice and it didnt work at all

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
ARGHHHH!!! havent played in...OH GOD!!! ITS BEEN ALMOST 30 MINUTES!!! AHHHH!!!! IM GONNA LOSE IT!!!!! loads cd into drive

ahhhh thats better

been a couple of months now...haven't been tempted since. The new patch got me to quit..too much memorizing and hard work to have it all go down the drain when the new patch got here...plus i didn't like 1.10 much...

PsychoticDiah888

Diabloii.Net Member
Two months...I have no urge to return, however, I'm sure I'll be playing again someday because it was so much fun...and I'm one of the few who liked the patch :flip: