How good is full Trangs for summon nercos?

Slipin

Diabloii.Net Member
How good is full Trangs for summon nercos?

Well hey all this is my first post :D Well I have full Trangs and was just wondering how good it is stacked up to other thing *note im not the richest player*.

And one more question, i maxed RS and SM and 10 into CE what should i do now? More into Bone tree?

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Slipin said:
Well hey all this is my first post :D Well I have full Trangs and was just wondering how good it is stacked up to other thing *note im not the richest player*.

And one more question, i maxed RS and SM and 10 into CE what should i do now? More into Bone tree?
you will do fine with trang's as a summoner.

HoS

Kralgar

Banned
My one and only Necro is a Trangs using summoner and he is Godly but i cant compare so there ya go.

Side note: Bone spirit and trangs seems to be bugged you cant get the cast rate to go up so you may not wanna do more poison/bone if yur furshure gonna use trangs.

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Kralgar said:
My one and only Necro is a Trangs using summoner and he is Godly but i cant compare so there ya go.

Side note: Bone spirit and trangs seems to be bugged you cant get the cast rate to go up so you may not wanna do more poison/bone if yur furshure gonna use trangs.
Trang's is great for a Venommancer and for a Summoner...it sucks for a Boner though. I went with a Venom/Summons build.

HoS

darkmog84

Diabloii.Net Member
u say "good" i would say they r good but...
if u can handle other equips, ie. enigma and nice exp runewords and uniques i would go with that..

X

xanth

i use trangs for my summon/boner and it sucks for a boner but its good for a skelemancer...the thing is that the vamp look has a higher max fps for casting so casting with full trangs is actually slower than with one piece of trangs..lets say the helm missing...its fine though..just about 1/2 the speed when casting anything at all cause the vamp has to lift his hand up and do the fire thing first...i would just replace trangs helm with a shako and maybe the shield with a homo

Slipin

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I heard of the casting delay i'll just stick with full for my summoner,
btw isnt there some run/walk speed delay, man trangs is just full of probs. :grrr:

thx all
Slipin :drink:

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
There is no difference between walking and running when wearing Trang's. I think this can't be increased via FRW items.

Boooyakasha

Diabloii.Net Member
This can actually be a good thing, so you will actually walk (quite fast too) and have the full Defense bonus and Shield block.

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
Partial Trang's works for a Bonemancer as well...though there are certianly better armor choices out there like enigma etc. But if you don't have an enigma handy, certain pieces are very suitable to a Bonemancer's needs. Too bad the helm doesn't give a +skill bonus, and that makes it the least valued piece for a partial setup...though it looks killer on a nec.

-X

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
I analyzed once on paper the usefulness of Full trangs vs. Uniques ( I ruled out Enigma and such because the common person is not going to get this.)

I when all was said and done, the full uniques had +1 more summon skills then full trangs, full trangs has its cool feature and determining on your charms, that +1 doesn't have to be a skeleton, either.

The set-ups ran:

Trangs Set
Gloves
Armor
Helm
Belt
Wing
Marrowwalks
Maras
2x Sojs
Arm of King Leoric

Uniques and such:
Shako
Homun
Arm of King Leoric
Trangs Armor (Still a good summoner armor)
Trangs Glove
Trangs Belt (Or something I forget)
Marrowwalks
2x Sojs
Maras

Don't have time to do all the formulation, but there yah go.

~Kbob

Cerebron

Diabloii.Net Member
TheKbob said:
Trangs Set
Gloves
Armor
Helm
Belt
Wing
Marrowwalks
Maras
2x Sojs
Arm of King Leoric
~Kbob
If you want to be a summoner, you are the man now. The full trang has huge bonus. Marrowwalks boost your bone armor to ~500 Dmg absorbed. You're not the richest in the realm, but rich enough to ace any situation. Solo Baal? Ask your 4-year-old brother to do it. No problem at all.

TheKbob said:
Uniques and such:
Shako
Homun
Arm of King Leoric
Trangs Armor (Still a good summoner armor)
Trangs Glove
Trangs Belt (Or something I forget)
Marrowwalks
2x Sojs
Maras

~Kbob
Replace Trang Armor with Enigma and you're perhaps the richest. You lose the scary cool Demon look given by Full trang. But teleing everywhere with an army definitely impresses everyone in the game.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Boooyakasha said:
This can actually be a good thing, so you will actually walk (quite fast too) and have the full Defense bonus and Shield block.
Nope, no blocking as a ghoul-lord. That's another bug :).

Mad Mantis

Actually the Blocking is related to the FHR animation. Can't remember who said it, but it sounded good. I even had a link.

Slipin

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I have a pair of +2 marrows for my necro, another thing, anyone have a good set up for a pvp bonemancer? I was thinking of working on one.

-Slipin

Mad Mantis

Why don't you have a look see in the Sticky at the top of the forum? It contains a link to a wonderful PvP Bonemancer guide.

Slipin

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow great guide, neways since we're getting off topic, marrowwalks or not for bonemancer?

-Slipin