How game rich are you??

yoshiurae

Diabloii.Net Member
How game rich are you??

Always wanted to know how many of you guys who play are rich with the insane godly gear and the like??

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
I have 2 ists to trade with. And 2 nicely outfitted chars. Rest is only ghetto. I could get quite alot by scrapping the two chars, but i wont. I guess this makes me teh poOr by some weird standards?? Gieb?

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
in uswest i have maybe 20+hr worth of items and gear and a few hrs laying on mules

on eur i have some moderate gear and a self found soj :grin:

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't tell how rich or poor I am now, since the prices of some items changed so much in the last few months (which I did not play at all). But, if I am to scape my wealth together, I can probably deck out 1 or 2 chars completely.

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
In HR i am not to sure of my wealth however i know i am not too bad off. In my collection Death BA, couple Enigma, faith GM bow, couple coh, couple CTA and Hoto ~5 hr and any charms i may have. Thoses are some my my better items i also have the mules of exceptional gear and such. I am NL btw

Z-Suijin

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
Non ladder accounts would be worth around 700-800 sojs I guess...

Ladder is mostly ghetto... I have about 30-40 hrs worth...

*Requiem_Death

dymi

Diabloii.Net Member
Just started East US realm. I am proud owner of 2 amns, 2 thuls, 3 orts, 4 sockets sword, Buriza, and 1 perfect gem (topaz).

And my only char is 41 lev blizz sorc :)

It is refreshing to start from scratch :)

Ah and i have Ancients pledge large shield

yoshiurae

Diabloii.Net Member
So is this a new thread to show off wealth? :azn:
LOL.Only if you choose to take it that way.:smiley: However I enjoy seeing what type of unholy,godly amount of stuff people have. As for myself the most I have is an alright smiter,ik set and about 20 organsets.So I guess I am alright off.This is better then how I started several months ago. I had next to nothing at all with a single non mf character that was going nowhere.

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
*just waiting for someone to say "mules full of digglers" or "mules full of ethereal cracked sashes". OFC the latter would make you ungodly rich and perhaps a leet cracker.

- D.J.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
*just waiting for someone to say "mules full of digglers" or "mules full of ethereal cracked sashes". OFC the latter would make you ungodly rich and perhaps a leet cracker.

- D.J.
FYI Cracked sash can't be ethereal, the worst possible is ethereal sash :azn:

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Always wanted to know how many of you guys who play are rich with the insane godly gear and the like??
I never did the math really. Only because, to me, its not about having godly gear. Its about enjoying a char. so what others say is crappy gear? I call it fun gear

zeskelnec

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to hear from Frosty, Helvete, MortIIS and others from ETF about their wealth. I see trades where some people pop up with 30 Hrs. What is more intriguing is how is it possible they can very often put on trade so good items.
How much time do they spend per week online to get so rich ? You have to be lucky , true, but as long as i play, I happen to get satisfied when in 8 hours I can collect a 450 def 3 soc armor, or a 19 life sc. Otherwise it is always crap and I will drop 15 cathan rings, 5 isenhart and 4 sc 1 def.