Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How far can you get? ActII

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Gorny, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorny

Gorny Banned

How far can you get? ActII

This time there is no door.

You went to sleep last night, and when you awoke, you found yourself in a small corner of Lut Gholein. There's an eerie feling about the place, and as you look around, you find others in the same situation as you.

This is equivalent to Act II, Hell.

From this point on you may only act on what I post, you may not find something unless I say you did. You may however interact with each other or any of the NPC's that would normally be in town. YOu have enough gold onhand to buy any items/weapons needed. You may choose to gamble.

Everyone in town may chose you enter the sewers at this point or venture out into the desert, or go down into the harem.

2. Pied

Pied IncGamers Member

Confused, and still in shock, I struggle to get on my feet again. I walk around the corner and in front of a clay hut, a big women with huge hammer in her hands greets me and blesses me.
    She offers me a free heal, and ofcourse i accept it. I feel alot better now. The blood is my veins is pumping again.
    I thank her and leave her shop. The weapons she offers are much to heavy for a wizard like me.....

3. nicro tower

nicro tower Diablo: IncGamers Member

do we get all our skills??? including ones from IWD or Baldurs Gate?? cos i really want to cast Malavons Rage at Rady...
    hmmm *starts gambling wit Gheed*
    *gambles a circlet*
    *and it is ________*
    (gorny plz make it a kira's guardian*
    *buys a golemlords wand of bahamut*
    +3 RS
    +3SM
    +3revives
    +3 summons
    100+mana
    o ya..... im a necro/druid/IWD mage/IWD druid/

4. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Wow, those are some powerful hax. (psst, +3 Skill Tab cannot spawn with lvl 1 or 6 staff mods (+3 ones, that is)). Also, if we're doing IWD spells...

Casts Force Missiles
    Throws five at nicro's wand
    Laughs at exploding wand pieces flying everywhere

5. nicro tower

dont you mean magic missles???
    *casts malavons rage at Nyax*
    *casts spike stones at Nyax*
    *speaks Power Word: Kill*

6. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Has Revive casted on himself
    Speaks:
    Casts Immunity to Necromancy
    Raises Bone Armor and Cyclone Armor.

7. nicro tower

*summons Lloth*
    *summons Vhaerun*
    *summons Ellistrae*
    *summons Selvatrum*
    *binds their souls and power to me*
    *crushes Nyax with the power of the drow pantheon*

8. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Points out that nicro forgot to capitalize Drow, so those names mean nothing
    laughs
    :hide:

9. nicro tower

drow does not need to be capitalized, they are a race and are not capitilized in the books... o ya and i just finished Road of the Patriarch
    so therefore you are dead.... go dark elves XD go malavon! go Gromph!!!

10. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Races are always capitalized, I thought. You wouldn't say he's a drow...he's a Drow...whatever, I refuse to die, therefore I am. Eat it. :tongue:

Runs off maniacally, trips into the sewers, is eaten by Decayed Ones.

11. RubenusPontius

RubenusPontius IncGamers Member

The sun is shining brightly down on his head as RubenusPontius slowly wakes up. In his slumber he forgets for a moment that he's not at home in his bed, and he turns around to doze some more. In doing this, he bumps his head on a rock, forcing him to wake up completely and realise the situation he's in. Looking around he notices he's in Lut Gholein, and he's one of the last to wake up. Two of the group he travelled to Lut Gholein with are apparently fighting eachother with mysterious magical powers. "Strange," he thinks to himself, "I thought I was in the DiabloII realm, but it seems as though those fighters have powers that are from a different world." He's still to drowsy to pay too much attention to it though. Searching through his stuff, which consists merely of his clothes and the rusty sword and cracked breast plate he got yesterday, he suddenly notices a bag filled with gold coins. "Sweet," he thinks, "now I can buy myself something better than this junk I'm wearing now." He walks down to Elzix to gamble for an amulet and two rings. Then he heads down to Fara and sells her the rusty sword and cracked breast plate for a few cold coins. He also buys two magical axes, a magical belt of which Fara told him it would make him recover from blows much faster, and a magical archon plate of which she told him it would increase is life-force, so he'd be able to withstand more hits than before. With the few cold coins he has left he goes to Lysander to fill his belt with bottles of a red drink, of which Lysander tells him they will heal him in a few seconds. "All I need now is a helmet of some sort. Well, I'll just have to find one on my way. First I'll ask the others what they're up to, going out to the desert or down those stinky sewers..." He heads down to where the others are, gathered around the two mentioned before who are still fighting. "Hey everyone," he says, "what do you say we start fighting some demons and monsters instead of eachother?"

12. nicro tower

*wakes up from being possesed by the drow pantheon*
    "hmmm good idea lets actually fight demons...."
    *casts champions might on Rubenus(increases your str by alot)*
    *casts summon weapons*
    *summons Kazidhea*
    *summons Charon's Claw*
    *puts one point in dual wield feat*
    so... who wants to fight me now???!?!?
    *gets shot by a burning dead arrow and runs back into town, with 2 hp left*
    @$%#%[email protected] damn it!!!!!!! i should of put some points into vitality.... archon plate plz?????? gib freezzzz

13. spigot

spigot IncGamers Member

I wake up bewildered, having slept for god knows how long, my head is pounding and my mouth is dry. My dog, as all dogs will, has found something disgusting to chew on in the gutter next to my head; it looks like... a hand! ewww, gross.

I try and focus my vision on whats around me, the blinding sun pounding down like a golden hammer, and discover I am in what appears to be a small busy market town in a desert. How did I get here? Last I remember I was in some smelly camp in the middle of what appeared to be the rainiest field ever.

I stretch, stand and wander round the town, dragging my sword behind me, its glow appears to come and go, its obviously missing something, I sling it on my back and in doing so, feel the jingle of coins in my pocket... how did that get there?

I do a little shopping, kitting myself out with some better armor and an axe to use until I find someone clever enough to fix my sword, and while I chow down a fish curry watch a couple of clowns prance around pretending to do magic and making little ack-ack-ack-ack noises like kids playing games, its very amusing, but becomes tiresome swiftly. I decide to head to the bar.

Having been asked by Atma to help, I gladly agree and head off into the sewers, wolfie trotting at my heels, feeling sure I can prove myself a hero this time...

14. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Has his hand chewed on by a mangy wolf

15. Gorny

Gorny Banned

This thread has been closed due the amount of spamming in and it's being taken off topic.

Thank Nicro Tower and Lord Nyax for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.