how far can superdave go?

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
how far can superdave go?

feel free to guess how far i can go with this hardcore zon.

playing single player...players 8
she will be naked or use cracked/damaged/low quality items only.
all passive build.
full clears.
no atma.

right now i am level 8 punching my way to the monestary graveyard....things will go a lot faster when i can *****slap bloodraven and get a rogue.

MysticDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
10 bucks says that you won't get past Act 1. I mean... wait... yep, Act 1. :grin: Unless you usually do these kinds of things.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
i finished hell with a cracked bow...i can't take your bet though...it would be like taking candy from a baby. :wink2:

duriel will be a pain.
lvl 13 and i have done a full clear of everything up to and including stony.

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep, Durry will be hard but you will deal with it, or rather the merc will with his Malice Brandistock :wink2: Big D will fry you unless you make some effort to get resists. If you stay with the cracked/damaged stuff, you will be Diablo-burger, Dave.:badteeth:

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Bored? How about deeds at Durance 3. Some little dolly will get you.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
Dacar92 said:
Bored? How about deeds at Durance 3. Some little dolly will get you.
i am in a constant state of boredom.

i am just popping into to see the countess...this will take a long time to because i am doing full clears...yogi i haven't found ONE rune yet so i don't think i will be putting malice in anything...maybe the countess will be nice to me...i don't plan on doing any boss runs so she better give me something good...i won't see her again until nm....i am going to stick with all cracked items...i will use some bling so i can get some resists there if i am lucky.

slynth

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
i am in a constant state of boredom.

i am just popping into to see the countess...this will take a long time to because i am doing full clears...yogi i haven't found ONE rune yet so i don't think i will be putting malice in anything...maybe the countess will be nice to me...i don't plan on doing any boss runs so she better give me something good...i won't see her again until nm....i am going to stick with all cracked items...i will use some bling so i can get some resists there if i am lucky.
Can your merc use anything, then?

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
slynth said:
Can your merc use anything, then?
whatever i can find...right now i still have my 1st rogue...i haven't had to resurrect her once...she is using a rare skullcap, a jewelled short bow and artic furs(the only set item that has dropped)...i made my 1st game save after finishing the countess(nef) and the hole.

AZ Death

Banned
Dave you have too much patience. But I say that you make it through andy and up to duriel. He will kill you though!!!DIE DAVE DIE!!!! LOL

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
If this was anything but Players 8, I'd say you would go all the way. But on players 8...I'll vote for Normal Ancients.

Bigru

Diabloii.Net Member
you wont die ever ^^, this could actually happen if you managed to find some good stuff for your merc, allthough hell travi would be f***ing hard ^^

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Let's watch the language.

If he makes it into Act 5, I say he gets to use a Wirts Leg as a weapon. 2 socket one, too. What should he put in there?

Bigru

Diabloii.Net Member
the 40/15 jewels you always find in norm obviously.

oh and can you get low quality wirt legs?