how does whitecastle still exist?

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
how does whitecastle still exist?

me and 4 buddies took a road trip to chicago last night to go to a roger waters concert. best concert i have ever been too. he is my hero.

while there we stopped at a whitecastle. ive never been there before but harold and kumar say its so good. they taste like garbage. how is that place with such ****ty food still in existance? it just eats away your stomach. i dont understand.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Jigga-Scrooge said:
me and 4 buddies took a road trip to chicago last night to go to a roger waters concert. best concert i have ever been too. he is my hero.

while there we stopped at a whitecastle. ive never been there before but harold and kumar say its so good. they taste like garbage. how is that place with such ****ty food still in existance? it just eats away your stomach. i dont understand.
It helps if you have the munchies.

bladesyz

Diabloii.Net Member
Jigga-Scrooge said:

The moral of the story? Never believe what a couple of stoners say.

I think it is a constant influx of new customers, I'm not sure they have repeats.

I ate there once, the results of which was posted here.

There isn't one around me, but even if there was, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't try it. Hell, I don't even like McDonalds or Burger Kings offerings.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
ModeratelyConfused said:
There isn't one around me, but even if there was, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't try it. Hell, I don't even like McDonalds or Burger Kings offerings.

Well, you ARE moderately confused. I suppose I can forgive you for not liking McRotGut.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Eating McDonald's or Burger King is like prostituting out your stomach.

We don't have White Castle here, though.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Wikipedia says the burgers were 5c each until the 40's, and after that they were 10c each... are they still really cheap?

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Jigga-Scrooge said:

I ate at White Castle last month just to try it out. There's one right across McDonalds the same block where the New York City headquarters at 8th Avenue is located. I think White Castle burger > McDonalds burger. But that's just me.

Unrealism

Diabloii.Net Member
Whities (thats what we call it) is one of the places around me that's always open. So if i get a craving for some late night fast food, theres one just right around the corner. Plus I actually think they're pretty good.

The only thing is... well... they give you the runs.

And they are pretty cheap, even tho they're small. A box of 30 costs about $13.