How does trading work these days?

bobsteve

Diabloii.Net Member
How does trading work these days?

Ok, im not new to the game at all, started playing it back when it first came out. Always have a partner, my wife, and we havent played for almost a year and a half. When we last played, chipped gems were the big tradables and it was always easy to find someone willing to deal. Now we are back and I hear that p-gems are the way to go, but I cant seem to find any sellers. Got lots of p-gems, whats the best way to get started up again? Btw my new pally is now lvl 50, and my wifes new assassin is lvl 47. Any one got some advice, or better yet, anyone willing to deal?

P.S. Ive forgotten how to send messages between players and my instruction book has been lost for years, how do I talk again? Thanks

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
pgems are great for trading, at least on these forums. check the trading forums, and Im sure you will find buyers ;)

for messaging, you use:
/msg *[acc] [message]
or
/msg [charname] [message]

friendlist works;
/f a [accname] - adds a friend
/f r [accname] removes friend
/f m [message] messages all friends

thats a brief one ;)

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
for messaging, you use:
/msg *[acc] [message]
or
/msg [charname] [message]
[/QUOTE]

Of if you want to shorten it down abit, you can use /m instead of /msg :)

bobsteve

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks all, its been so long, sometimes I dont realize what ive forgotten untill I try and think how I used to do it. Ive got a couple lower runes: 1 hel and 1shael, and about 30 p-gems, ill see what i can find to buy.

Shifty

Diabloii.Net Member
deekdeeks said:
ok...trading works like this... get RUNES! you can get anything with the right runes. pgems arent good anymore. runes and runewords are worth tons. for cheap runes and runewords visit *link removed by aragorn*
Can someone ban this idiot advertising this crap?

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
bobsteve said:
Ok, im not new to the game at all, started playing it back when it first came out. Always have a partner, my wife, and we havent played for almost a year and a half. When we last played, chipped gems were the big tradables and it was always easy to find someone willing to deal. Now we are back and I hear that p-gems are the way to go, but I cant seem to find any sellers. Got lots of p-gems, whats the best way to get started up again? Btw my new pally is now lvl 50, and my wifes new assassin is lvl 47. Any one got some advice, or better yet, anyone willing to deal?

P.S. Ive forgotten how to send messages between players and my instruction book has been lost for years, how do I talk again? Thanks
The thing is Pgems are only good on these forums.
The upside is you can find most of what you want at a fair decent price on these forums
The downside is trades take a longer time to go through.

kama

Diabloii.Net Member
deekdeeks said:
ok...trading works like this... get RUNES! you can get anything with the right runes. pgems arent good anymore. runes and runewords are worth tons. for cheap runes and runewords visit *link removed by Aragorn*
I dont think you are supposed to advertise site like that here.

bobsteve

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy to say that I've finaly been able to buy some stuff with all my p-gems, these forums are great. I still dont have any plans of paying cash for game items so Im rather happy right now.

Gorny

Banned
Edited a few responses.

Guys, in the future, when quoting a nasty link, please delete it from the quote before posting, makes less work for me to do.

Thanks