Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How does the bug with marrows work

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Masta-Djay, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Masta-Djay

Masta-Djay Banned

How does the bug with marrows work

I was wondering how this works i have heard manry rumors about it and how it works and how it doesnt work could someone clear this all up for me and no i dont use them i like my duped Grim Spurs :)

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Try reading this post.

These topics are very easy to find if you use the search function.

3. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

4. goofycaca

goofycaca IncGamers Member

Where do I need to go to find drop chances for Marrowalk? I know that somebody has done the research for who is likely to drop what but since I'm pretty new I havn't been able to find them (or understand them in some cases).

5. Mad Mantis

You don't understand the results given to you on d2data.net?

6. goofycaca

goofycaca IncGamers Member

I had never heard of d2data.net. I'm sorry if I haven't spent the last few years running around a web forum posting nearly 2000 rude replies to new people asking for honest advice.

Some of us come here for the occasional answer without having put in the astronomical time playing the game that you have. If I am to find information I either have to spend hours looking or ask a question. I'm sorry that I've offended you by presuming to pose a query. The size of diabloii.net and these forums is daunting for some people or entirely too time consuming, for all the new people to search every page for their small questions. You piss and moan because somebody posts a question similar to another thread, berating them because they didn't take 2 hours to search through the forums and then another several hours scrolling through that thread to find enough information to work with.

If you look around you'll notice a couple of things that are universal on internet forums.

1. Some questions are going to be posed over and over again.
    2. New people arrive every day and all of them have some questions they don't know the answers to.
    3. If you're upset about a duplicate thread the most useful thing you can do is ignore it and let somebody helpful answer the question.

7. Mad Mantis

First of all there is no need to be rude or obnoxious. That will only get you nowhere on this forum.

I assumed you knew of d2data.net, because of the post you made. My mistake. Now you know of d2data.net. It has a page with drop chances for different items. You might find that useful.

In my original post I did not "piss and moan" because you posted the exact same question. I merely explained that you could find it helpful and informative to use the search function. This search function is something wonderful that makes sure you don't need to sift through all the posts. You type in a few keywords and get the answer. To find the post I linked to, I used the search function and it took me a whopping minute!

I understand the fact that you guys want to ask the same thing repeatedly. All those questions get answered. Some of them by me, some of them by other posters. But they get answered. And in a far more pleasant manner and with a better understanding of good manners than you have shown in your latest post.

You can either choose to read the above text in the same way as my other posts and the way it is meant to be read. That is in a friendly and helpful fashion, not in a critical manner. Or you could do with it the same as you have done with my other answers and feel that I somehow have threatened you personally.

If you choose to read it the second way and again make a post in the fashion of your latest post, I will not be so nice. Why do you even feel the need to make an insulting post? WTF do you really know about me? Why do you see it as your right to insult me?

8. Masta-Djay

Masta-Djay Banned

so will my plus skills gear also add the skills in bone prison from the bug??

9. Mad Mantis

It will not increase the synergy bonus.

10. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

plus skills never add to synergy, don't give me none of that passive bonus crap! and isn't there some marrow info in one of the FAQs? should be easier to find since there seem to be 3 of these threads a day

11. Mad Mantis

An appearence of Ash. How unusual.