How does Poison Dmg Stack when you use PDagger + PNova? if

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
How does Poison Dmg Stack when you use PDagger + PNova?

How does Poison Dmg Stack when you use PDagger + PNova?

1) Everytime, when I repeat / recast Poison Dagger, Poison Nova, does the Poison Dmg/ Poison Duration restart and cancel off each other or do they stack?

2) Does Poison dmg really stop Monsters in Hell from regenerating Health?

3) How much Poison Dmg / Sec is needed to PREVENT MONSTER HEAL?

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
1) The duration and damage reset. They do not stack.

2) Yes, it can.

3) Just look up the regen rates on d2data.net and see for yourself.

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
1) The duration and damage reset. They do not stack.

2) Yes, it can.

3) Just look up the regen rates on d2data.net and see for yourself.
What does a Regeneration Rate of 2 mean? What units is regeneration rate in?

itsmillertime

Diabloii.Net Member
i was under the impression that if a monster was poisoned its regeneration rate became zero regardless of the posion damage.

MelFrank

Diabloii.Net Member
itsmillertime said:
i was under the impression that if a monster was poisoned its regeneration rate became zero regardless of the posion damage.
The regen rate is actually set to a negative when poisoned, thus no monster health regeneration.

Mel

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
It is? I thought there was an independent way in which poison works. OW sets a negative value for regen, but I didn't know this about poison.

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
MelFrank said:
The regen rate is actually set to a negative when poisoned, thus no monster health regeneration.

Mel
I thought that Poison stops Monster Health Regen rate was 1.09 and before. For 1.10, the monster's health can still increase while being GREEN aka Poisoned, for example Diablo Clone. Feeding him with a toxin doesn't necessary stop his health from regenerating. Otherwise, a poison dmg of 1 dmg Per 60 sec would be sufficient already.

However, I could been wrong.

TPMdm

Diabloii.Net Member
Pretty sure poisoned monsters can still regenerate, like MM said regen is independant of poison. Of course it all helps, but OW and prevent monster heal are the only thing that can stop everybody from regenerating.

AFBrat

Diabloii.Net Member
They can still regenerate, found that out with my Daggermancer. Luckily, I just found Fleshripper Fanged Knife in Pit lvl 2 today and it Prevents Monster Heal (as well as 50% OW) :thumbsup: