Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How does Ghost Assasins Teleport?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by diablonoobbowbarian, Jun 2, 2008.

1. diablonoobbowbarian

diablonoobbowbarian IncGamers Member

How does Ghost Assasins Teleport?

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=573390

I have a flash dancer sin but was reading this buil;d and it looks badass, teleporting around a killing ****. The only question I have, is how do you teleport? Is it an item? If so, how rare and hard to get is that item?

NOTE:I am a complete noob and that level 44 flash dancer sin is my first char

2. mephiztophelez

mephiztophelez IncGamers Member

Re: How does Ghost Assasins Teleport?

the armor runeword Enigma (Jah+Ith+Ber) grants +1 Teleport for all classes (as well as a bunch of other stuff).

it's only rare/hard to get if you avoid duped high-runes.

3. diablonoobbowbarian

So do I just socket all three of those runes into a three socket armor and it works??

4. lumpor

lumpor IncGamers Member

Yes, but you have to do it in the correct way. The armor has to have exactly 3 sockets. Not 2, not 4. It cannot be magical or unique or rare, crafted or a set item either. It can be ethereal though. And you have to insert the runes in the right order (jah, ith, ber) too.

5. Nimbostratus

Nimbostratus IncGamers Member

The armor has to be plain or superior with exactly 3 sockets. I'd suggest that you spend some time playing solo to really get used to the game before worrying about high-end items first, though. And note that mephiztophelez's mention of the runes being rare is a huge understatement; Jah and Ber are nigh impossible to get without using dupes from Bnet.

6. diablonoobbowbarian

No, I have 2 jahs that I found and a ber already. I also have the other, just checked. I'm stilll on normal mode, wierd

7. RxT

RxT IncGamers Member

I don't think you can find high runes in Normal, lol. Did someone give them to you or what? xD

Anyway, Ghosts are harder than you think and they are crappy in PvM. It's a lot more than just tele'ing around and killing. It takes a lot of hand-eye, fast reactions, etc. Making a good one isn't cheap either, heh.

8. Melchior3

Melchior3 IncGamers Member

Runes like that can definitely not drop in normal. I would say they were given and I would say they're duped. I have only seen a handful of Jah/Ber runes in SP in all my years playing, they are MUCH rarer than Bnet would have you believe.
    I had a Ber rune once, but discovered it was a hacked one, so I promptly deleted it.

9. Scudstorm

Scudstorm IncGamers Member

My 2 cents...

I highly recommend playing around with 1 or more PvM characters before attempting PvP builds. The assassin PvP builds are especially delicate and require, imo, the most expertise of all PvP builds. It's also a good idea to play both pure classes before playing a hybrid.

If it's your first char, it would be hard to get optimal PvP equipment too. Pay a visit to the starting from scratch MF section in the Sorceress forum :)