Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

how do you ww?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by vrot, Oct 2, 2006.

1. vrot

vrot IncGamers Member

how do you ww?

Hi. I'm new to barbs and I'm making a ww'er. However I'm having all sorts of problems with the skill and I need some help. How do you use it? Sometimes when I attack an enemy next to me with the skill I get the default attack animation, does that mean ww didn't work? How should you attack monsters next to you? It also happens much more that it should, that I don't hit anything, even though I have 95% chance to hit. Another problem I'm having is that I attack enemies that are too far away and I'm not ww'ing anymore by the time I get to them, but I suppose that just needs practise.
    So please send me all the ww tips you can think of

2. WebDragon

WebDragon IncGamers Member

You're supposed to whirl through your enemy. So try right-clicking (or shift-left clicking if its on the left) PAST your enemy and not on him.

3. vrot

vrot IncGamers Member

Thanks.
    How does the triangle whirling work, especially if I'm holding down shift before attacking?

4. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

You hold down your attacking mouse button and move it in a tight triangle around your target. Not too fast or it will end up doing bad whirls (back and forth) but not too slow or you will end up whirling in the spot, losing mana.

It's more of a PvP strategy though.

And in PvP you should NEVER whirl through your opponent, specially if it's a melee one.

5. vrot

vrot IncGamers Member

I'll practise this. I won't be using this barb vir PvP, since it's a duel ali-baba mf character