How do you STUNlock w/ LS assn pvp

KRAYZIE

Diabloii.Net Member
How do you STUNlock w/ LS assn pvp

i have a LS pvp assn, and my question is, how do you stun lock an opponent propperly? matterfact i am basicly clueless about this, all i know is that you use mindblast, can someone tell me how to do this?

MauJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Setup up LS wait for it to start shooting and keep casting mind blast. All there is to it. LS can stun itself though, I believe if it does more than 1/10th of someones health it will stun?

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
MauJ said:
Setup up LS wait for it to start shooting and keep casting mind blast. All there is to it. LS can stun itself though, I believe if it does more than 1/10th of someones health it will stun?
With MB swirlies it auto-stuns.

xTheDarknessx

Diabloii.Net Member
it is also dependant on ur gear.

this setup never failed for me
2x10fcr rings with good mods
2 spirits/sword and shield
u can use 20fcr gloves if u want, couldn't hurt

but it depends also on ur battle setup, just run into the enemy, out of attacking range of course, and cast 2 or 3 traps behind him, 1 or 2 quick mind blasts, and cast another trap infront of him, and when u mind blast, don't click on him every time u mind blast, just hold the mouse down. then once a trap is about to flicker out, cast another trap, and repeat MBing him. works every time for me. one of my favorite builds for pvp/pvm.

Zangeif

Diabloii.Net Member
Your setup without the gloves gives a total of 90 fcr with perfect spirits. This just misses the 10 frame breakpoint of 102.

102 fcr is pretty easy to hit if you aren't using dual claw, I would recommend doing it with Hoto/Spirit rather than dual Spirits.