how do you recommend someone after a trade

mjpw

Banned
how do you recommend someone after a trade

hi

(a bit of guff first)

i play this game alone. none of my friends play so i just join PUB games.

before i found this site i was ripped of constantly. anything of any value i had disappeared in various scams that a nooby like me was not aware of.

in my trading on this site i have found that everyone behaves like gentlemen. people have dropped very expensive items in front of me not bothering with the trade window and then allowed me to mule a few items.

(actual question)

i have been asked to recommend people after a trade, but i do not know how can someone please explain it. i understand that a bit of pasting is involved

many thanks

*mjpw12

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
this forum has a lot of trust since i had started on this forum and only been scammed once for being stupid but anyways i have had a lot of ppl vouch for me and have made friends the same way. (i even have my acct being taken care of by a forum member who i met not too long as i am quite decent in wealth).
we on this forum have been quite honest as i have found out quite quickly except for the first few trades i had to earn my trust but now, i have a lot of trust (even by the east mod) when i still played.

recommendations imo could come from ppl who u have done multiple trades with and have had no problems. i dont know what else to say, just becareful with newer members as they could be scammers but older members as well as higher post count members vouching u will be a good thing :)

HemeHaci

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol actually gorash didnt understand your question I think :grin:

I think you asked how you can give good reputation point to someone who traded well with you right? (I dont know how to either :p)

Esuna

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol actually gorash didnt understand your question I think :grin:

I think you asked how you can give good reputation point to someone who traded well with you right? (I dont know how to either :p)

What you said made more sense to me, since that was what I was thinking.