How do you guys keep your cool?

SmittySixTen

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't think so. Popcorn buckets are pretty big, I personally think she'd be impressed at his ability to maintain an erection long enough for them to eat the popcorn. If anything it is a testament to his stamina.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Just don't get hot buttered.

Man, I should send that idea in to the people who made the "American Pie"s - they could make a whole movie out of that one lame joke.

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member
Just don't get hot buttered.

Man, I should send that idea in to the people who made the "American Pie"s - they could make a whole movie out of that one lame joke.
I regret to inform you that there are several websites that make several movies at a time on a similar principle.

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, so going to a movie was a great start. As for things to talk about, start with subjects related to what you are doing or stuff you already know you have in common. Ex. movies, you can ask what her favorite movies are, favorite actor/actress, other movies she has seen recently, other movies with the same actors/actresses or you can talk about stuff related to where you met her. Then branch off from your common ground. Try to avoid strong negative reactions, or touchy subjects until you know each other better.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Just ask questions, try to make it about her, that always works. If you have any asides to throw in, go for it. Don't think you have to have a running monologue the entire time.

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I asked this girl out last week and i pretty much had a rough start. I took her out for a simple dinner and movie but i was practically a nervous wreck. I had no idea on what to talk about and was pretty much quiet and akward the whole time. I was so damn scared i actually shook when she leaned on me = /
Solution: Go out on another date. And then a third.

By that time, you probably won't even notice (unless she leans on you with her chest ^_^).

Gertlex

Banned
Solution: Go out on another date. And then a third.

By that time, you probably won't even notice (unless she leans on you with her chest ^_^).
Sound advice.

I think in my case, I'd be back to the beginning next time i end up in a relationship. It's been that long :sad2:

If she tried to touch you in any way you're golden. If she is trying to touch you then she is interested, this gives you all the cards. Just don't be a jerk about it and everything is fine.

Bortaz

Banned
A full 3/4 of the people who used the word 'awkward' in this thread, misspelled it. Is our children learning?

A full 3/4 of the people who used the word 'awkward' in this thread, misspelled it. Is our children learning?
Raise your hand if you went back to double check your spelling. *raises hand*

I even have a system wide spell check and I still did it. . .