How do things things work???

How do things things work???

What effect does "open wounds" have?

What effect does "crushing blow" have?

What effect does "deadly strike" have?

Is there a cap on life regen?

Is it possible to have so much that your life regens
so fast that it seems as if you are chuggin pots continuously?

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
dead munkey said:
Is it possible to have so much that your life regens
so fast that it seems as if you are chuggin pots continuously?
The mod "life replenish" is not exactly common. Even if you would have this mod on every one of your items, your set up would probably be rubbish.

Although I assume there is no cap on it, the rate of regenration would hardly be as fast as if you were "chuggin' potions" ...Hope that helps.

-Backdoor Bandit

DuKitty

Diabloii.Net Member
Well if you have access to about 11 Dol runes you could try it and see how it works
3 helm
4 armor
4 shield
11x7=77 regen

you could also put on a pair of manalds and that would give you and extra10-16
many rare belts have life regen

and dont forget the ammys I've seen +13 regen magic ammys

using that you could get well over 100 regen

so you could get it up pretty high

I'm sure I'm forgetting some other items that would help those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head

I remember reading a post a while back about the actual math on regen but try as I might couldnt find it to refresh my memory as to how it actually worked.....

I also think that the amount of life you have has something to do with it because if it works like mana regen the bigger pool you have the faster it regens but I'm not positive on that I just notice that when my friend's barb is with me and does his Bo my necro's mana #'s seem to be regening faster than when I play alone and have a smaller mana pool

I'm sure someone here knows the actual math on how it works hopfully you will get an better answer

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
DuKitty said:
I remember reading a post a while back about the actual math on regen but try as I might couldnt find it to refresh my memory as to how it actually worked.....
Per frame you regenerate 1/256th of your life per +1 replenish life.
In seconds this is 25/256th of your life, at +10 repl life you get almost 1 life per sec (250/256 in fact).

I also think that the amount of life you have has something to do with it because if it works like mana regen the bigger pool you have the faster it regens but I'm not positive on that I just notice that when my friend's barb is with me and does his Bo my necro's mana #'s seem to be regening faster than when I play alone and have a smaller mana pool
As explained above, the total amount of life has no effect on +repl life.
For mana it does. Without mana regen your mana pool goes from empty to full in 2 minutes. The exact formula can be found at the AS, I can't be bothered right now to find it there.