ALDRAGON

frygia

Diabloii.Net Member
Aldragon said:
This has probalby been asked and posted many times but:
How do I Post Screenshots in forums?
thx in Advance.
ALDRAGON
Actually you can't, unless you are in the pal forums, in which case it works. To post on the pal forum, you have to be a pal first.

On this forum, all you can do is to write a URL to the screenshot you want to show. The VB parser will add the necessary complement to your URL. For example, I'll write the a link to a diablo picture:

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/history/diablo.jpg

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, it used to be the OTF and Pal forums could post pictures. But we got into a "hottest woman" discussion or something, and the inevitable almost-nudie pics started showing up. And that's the last time people posted pictures in the OTF.

Canadia142 said:
Didn't someone post a picture of a seaman covered penis so they banned it? Thats what I heard a long time ago.
Sounds like somebody tried to link a somethingawful picture. I don't know if he still does it but he used to redirect to a picture that looks a lot like that sounds if you remote-linked.

*swabs Sin's poop deck*

th5418

Banned
AeroJonesy said:
Actually, it used to be the OTF and Pal forums could post pictures. But we got into a "hottest woman" discussion or something, and the inevitable almost-nudie pics started showing up. And that's the last time people posted pictures in the OTF.
Dumb people!!! I like posting pics.

frygia

Diabloii.Net Member
Wuhan_Clan said:
WTF is that thing? Do they actually call it by that name?
Actually yes, I was searching for a [crowbar swings] picture and found that one, very funny :D

Anakha1

Banned
Wuhan_Clan said:
WTF is that thing?

Please tell me you do know what a typewriter looks like. You aren't THAT young, are you? Or am I just old? Or were you joking? Or is down up, black is white, Kirsty Alley is still hot and nothing is the way it seems?