Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How Do I Make A Kick @$$ WW Barb??

Discussion in 'PvP' started by AvP, May 27, 2005.

1. AvP

AvP IncGamers Member

How Do I Make A Kick @$$ WW Barb??

what do i put my stats in for a kickass whirlwind barb? and the items to use.

2. SlainByPain

SlainByPain IncGamers Member

It depends what you want to kill with the barb.. The setup vs barbs and the setup vs casters will be different.

In general though, you should max mastery, ww, bo, shout. For stats, get as much vita as possible, and as little as you can on the rest.

3. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

4. IIDX

IIDX IncGamers Member

the build is the last thing you can worry about. your barbs effectiveness will come from gear, which ask whether you can afford either cheap/expensive gear.

5. AvP

AvP IncGamers Member

i want to make a PvP barb that is good against the best barbs and sorc's/zon's and i have alot of good items but i dont know what to use.

6. Davie.

Davie. IncGamers Member

You can make a barb that is good vs the best sorcs zons necs but not at the same time vs BvB's.

7. Darknicrofia

Darknicrofia IncGamers Member

before you decide to make your barb, decide which route you want to take your barb, bvc or bvb, as a bvb, you would need max block, which means putting lots of points into dex, and maxing shout, as a bvc, you want to have as high life as possible, some (like me) even go for base everything else and all vita, as for def, it is not as important as a high level leap, many plan ahead to put 14 or 12 or 15 into leap, i decide to max it, and then put the rest into shout because you own melees other than ww even w/o huge def anyway and you want to be able to kill minion stackers. read blobs guide for ww barb, i find it very insightful, and even though im not really well known in the communities yet, i am coming to power in the art of using bvc in which hopefully ill one day give advice with more authority, but enough about me.... good luck with your barb, i hope you find it a worthwhile char