How do I make a clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerism

Diabloii.Net Member
How do I make a clan?

ok, i know about the op channels, but thats about it. i did play diablo2 lod, but i quit about 6 months ago, and now i'm back on, and i have a couple of friends who are interested in making a clan. do i have to register it with battle.net or something? :confused:

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Jerism said:
ok, i know about the op channels, but thats about it. i did play diablo2 lod, but i quit about 6 months ago, and now i'm back on, and i have a couple of friends who are interested in making a clan. do i have to register it with battle.net or something? :confused:
I think Warcraft III is the only game that you need to register with bnet. All you need to do, is think of a name for the clan, and get some members in. If you want, you can advertise in the Player Matchup forum here (http://www.rpgforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31), as there's usually some people looking for a clan there from time to time.

Jerism

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
I think Warcraft III is the only game that you need to register with bnet. All you need to do, is think of a name for the clan, and get some members in. If you want, you can advertise in the Player Matchup forum here (http://www.rpgforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31), as there's usually some people looking for a clan there from time to time.
thats it? whats up with these clan bots, how can i get that up and running? or are they illegal? if so, sorry for bringing it up. ive read on blizzards website something about communicating with clan members, but i guess that was regarding warcraft. thanks for the help orphan

Jerism

Diabloii.Net Member
oops im sorry... i forgot, i read those a while back, but i suppose i forgot about it, so just scratch that questions

BSU

Diabloii.Net Member
The old telnet bots would not go agianst rule 5 since it does not interact with diablo 2 or any other game. This probably isn't the best place to ask for help making 1 though (probably not many know exactly how), and also, those bots can only enter cirtan (unable to hold ops type) channels. I always wanted to make 1, but was too lasy to find the hard to find start-up code (log onto battle.net and enter a/any channel) :(

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, the rules on this forum seem to only really care about Pindlebots and the likes. Additionally, I'm pretty confident that Blizzard doesn't really care about telnet bots, or chat-client bots. They're only really focusing on the bots that can join games, and spam the channels.

Shadowgod96

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
Well, the rules on this forum seem to only really care about Pindlebots and the likes. Additionally, I'm pretty confident that Blizzard doesn't really care about telnet bots, or chat-client bots. They're only really focusing on the bots that can join games, and spam the channels.

How could I get the telnet bot?

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
if you type /join op (your account), like if i would type /join op addibe- i would controll my account channel ;), so you if you make a account called

the roxxrs or something like that make a account called the-roxxrs and then you have a clan guardian, i dont look at this as a unlegal since its a command that blizz enabled themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.