Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How do i get to Tunnels??

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Mirokusama, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Mirokusama

Mirokusama IncGamers Member

How do i get to Tunnels??

someone mentioned somewhere bout Tunnels or something where theres hi lvl monsters.... where is that?? what act?

2. Grobyc

Grobyc IncGamers Member

I'm pretty sure what you are talking about are the Ancient Tunnels. They are in act 2 in Lost City.

3. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

yeah its lvl 85 area and very good option for running them is full blizzard sorc only random cold immunes and merc can take them.

4. 5Ws

5Ws Banned

Take Lost City WP, and look around for a Trap Door or something like that, on your mini-map it is a pink square thingie, same as the opening for the Sewers in Act 2 Town. It is NEVER very far away from the WP, so teleport/run around the WP and you should find it within 20 seconds.
    Do be aware that it is a pretty small area with not that many monsters to kill, I don't like it at all, I strongly prefer Pit, River of Flame, etc.
    If you decide to run it, get your LR and PR up, lots of skeletons shooting Charged Bolt at you, lots of zombies leaving poison cloud behind.
    Also not many are leech-ables, so if you are a melee guy who depends on leech, then you might wanna re-think it.

5. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hmm sometimes you may get unlucky and the pink trapdoor is actually a level up/down but mostlyits rather nera lost citywp :D The area is one level and has a golden chest. I run it with my bone/summon mf necro and its a piece of cake with full mf gear hehe.