Status
Not open for further replies.

HITLER

Diabloii.Net Member
How Do I Get Into The Secret Palace Of Mephisto

How Do I Do It? I Saw My Friend Do It But He Wont Tell Me How

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
If you mean the durance of hate level 3 then it's just down the stairs from durance of hate level 2. If you're talking about a completly different area then it is probably from a mod he has and then only his games would be able to have it.

HITLER

Diabloii.Net Member
BFD said:
If you mean the durance of hate level 3 then it's just down the stairs from durance of hate level 2. If you're talking about a completly different area then it is probably from a mod he has and then only his games would be able to have it.
HE SAYS ITS A ROOM WITH 100 CHESTS AND ALL OF THEM HAVE 2 UNIQUES IN IT, AND ITS REGULAR D2 LOD

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Then he's lying...there is no such place...either he's messing with you or he's using some kind of mod as BFD mentions. Think about it..would Blizzard really make a room where you could find 200 uniques just by opening chests...that way you could find all the equipment you would ever need in an hour or so. And please stop typing in caps it's quite annoying. And welcome to the forums:)

Bullet-Tooth Tony

Diabloii.Net Member
There is no secret Mephisto Palace in Diablo II. This is a joke. Wasn't it April the 1st by the way? :)
The thing is that all maps and objects in Diablo II are registered in data files multiple times. And theese data files have been looked through many times by many people. If there was a super-secret level with uber items, information about it would be on every D2 site, beleive me.

HITLER

Diabloii.Net Member
I Think U Guys Are Lying, Cuz My Friend Wont Lie To Me, Now Just Tell Me Were It Is Before I Tell An Admin U Were Lying Ok

Artagas

Diabloii.Net Member
HITLER said:
I Think U Guys Are Lying, Cuz My Friend Wont Lie To Me, Now Just Tell Me Were It Is Before I Tell An Admin U Were Lying Ok
Now that he mentions it i kinda' wonder when an admin will finally show up and ban him for his nick.

Hemmo

Diabloii.Net Member
HITLER said:
Ok I'll tell you as you need it so badly.

First you have to click 'chat gem' so much that text "perfect gem activated" appears.
Then create a game and go kill mephisto. When he takes last hit and death animation starts, use horadric cube to open green portal to that room.
These items must be in cube: skill book (act2 Radament Q reward), potion of life (act3 Q 1 reward), wirts leg, key, id scroll, tome of town portal.

just rush few chars to get few more rooms to open.
gl :j

Elu's Might

Diabloii.Net Member
Hemmo said:

First you have to click 'chat gem' so much that text "perfect gem activated" appears.
Then create a game and go kill mephisto. When he takes last hit and death animation starts, use horadric cube to open green portal to that room.
These items must be in cube: skill book (act2 Radament Q reward), potion of life (act3 Q 1 reward), wirts leg, key, id scroll, tome of town portal.

You also need a Potion of Life in the cube, the A3 reward.

FlyingPerson

Diabloii.Net Member
HITLER said:

LOL...if your "FRIEND" wont lie to you, then why dont he just tell you how to do it? You call a guy who dont even share stuff with you a "FRIEND"?

I feel pity for you, by treating that guy as a "FRIEND" and end up be tricked.

By the way, remember to take a screen shot and post it here when you find that "100 chests with 2 uniques in each of them" Mephisto room, or you can ask ur friend to do it to prove he is not lying.

I LOVE this forum..always bring me lots of fun while I stay in my boring office

zXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Hemmo said:

all thats fine. But then u have to go to act4 and twirl 3 times around diablo while singing oogahchaka oogahchaka no? and if this doesnt work then go to act5, get to the throne and unparty the rest of the people just before the first wave of monsters hits and party again after they kill baal.

Tarantella

Diabloii.Net Member
HITLER said:

We're not lying and the admins here wont get involved .Theyre not a bunch of little Hitlers you know.

Oopps sorry ....no offence meant. :eek:

5Ws

Banned
zXz said:
all thats fine. But then u have to go to act4 and twirl 3 times around diablo while singing oogahchaka oogahchaka no? and if this doesnt work then go to act5, get to the throne and unparty the rest of the people just before the first wave of monsters hits and party again after they kill baal.
If that doesn't work, take a cooking pan (must be non-stick however, the Lord of Destruction doesn't welcome stickiness), and smash your private parts 10 times with full strength.

Gorny

Banned
HITLER said:
They are telling you the truth.

Your "friend" is making a joke on you.

HITLER

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Alot Guys, But You Didnt Need The Radament Quest Book, And Its A Purple Portal. Oh And My Name Is Hitler Because My Name Is Tony Hitler Jonson, Its My Middle Name.

Status
Not open for further replies.