Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

how do i deal with me olds ???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rawrj, Jun 17, 2005.

1. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

how do i deal with me olds ???

ok, my dads a rotten drunk, and so is mum, so like what i do, them just get really really drunk then just have a go at me? it is normally voilence, but i acn take a hit or 2 but when a 50 old ex boxer comes at you with a hammer what can you do ??

i could move out, but then i couldnt get to wrk .................

i dont know anyone else have this sort of problem ?
    \

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Hmm, sounds like big problems. Moving out mayseem a desperate option, and is a last resort, but you may find it comes to that.

3. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

... i dont know, just it was bad last night that all..............

4. nrabbit

nrabbit IncGamers Member

thats a pretty serious problem if you ask me...moving out actually is an option. its kind of radical but if there is nothing else to do...

5. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

thats why i was asking i could move out, but then i have to find a new job........ so gay, but, like if anyone that has had this happen and what they did ?

6. nrabbit

nrabbit IncGamers Member

why do you have to look for a new job? can't you move somewhere close?

7. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

probably but rent is sooooooooooo expensive where i live right now, and its right near me work i woul dlike have to pay me whole pay just for the weeks rent......

8. TopHatCat64

TopHatCat64 IncGamers Member

If the rent is too much for you, you could try and find a roommate or two to split the rent.

9. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

yeah but taht takes time..... i was thinking of a quick fix like takinga shot gun and blowing out he knee caps or something along those lines

10. nrabbit

nrabbit IncGamers Member

blowing out whose kneecaps??? :eek:

11. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

everyone and anyone MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.........

then ill claim insanity

i dont kow, just hate living there but how i started playing d2, i would go to my rom lock the door and just play for hours and hours..........

12. piff

piff IncGamers Member

How old are you? I'll assume teenager, but if I'm wrong, don't heed my advice. Let your best friend know of the situation, and maybe his family too. They'll help you figure this out better than any one of us can. They know the area, they know where is a good place, they know places you can stay. If I do say something though, don't stay at home. It's not worth the chance that you might die to lose your job.

13. Syxx

Syxx IncGamers Member

Hi Rawrj,

Sound like a very unpleasant home environment, but without knowing more specific details it is hard to offer advise. However I think Piff is on the right track.

Normally a kids "support network" starts with his Mum and Dad, brothers and sisters, close relatives, close friends, schoolmates.

Since your problem seems to be your Mum and Dad ... who else can you turn to for help and advise ?

I really do hope you are able to find people who will give you the support you need to get through this.

Regards
    Syxx

14. KnightFall

KnightFall IncGamers Member

Is there not some kind of social services where you are? I would think that if you went and saw someone like that they could help you with finding somewhere to live and help you with the costs...

KnightFall

15. rikstaker

rikstaker IncGamers Member

yes,yes do that &/or go to a nearby uni/college & tell them you need a roommate,you will eventually get a nice foreign student like me to share a room with you. :uhhuh:

BTW-seem like horrible problems :( ,you've got close friends/relative you can rely on temporarily?

Rik

16. Big Mog

Big Mog IncGamers Member

as piff said, talk to a friend and his/her family about possible accomodation. If you can hook up a place to stay, confront your olds when theyre sober. Tell them if they dont stop the drinking, your gone. No more chances. I'm not sure whether itd be good to tell them where you are, but say you have a place to stay. Thats about all I can say.

17. Darnoc

Darnoc IncGamers Member

If they are actually beating you, call the police; you should not have to put up with anyone hitting you, especially with a hammer. That is assault. I know it's tough having your parents arrested, but it is better than ending up dead.

Take pictures of any bruises, cuts, etc. so you have some kind of documentation of your injuries. I hope everything turns out well for you; no one should have to go through that. I'll be praying for you- take care