*How* did they nerf Imbue in 1.10?

weregamer

Diabloii.Net Member
*How* did they nerf Imbue in 1.10?

I've heard this said several times in several places, but haven't found any information on the specifics.

IIRC, Imbue was always based on your Clvl at the time you give the item to Charsi. Have they changed that, and what is it now?
 

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
weregamer said:
I've heard this said several times in several places, but haven't found any information on the specifics.

IIRC, Imbue was always based on your Clvl at the time you give the item to Charsi. Have they changed that, and what is it now?
:scratch: Strange I would say imbue has been improved rather than nerfed in 1.10. The range of affixes available on rare items has been increased and if you are very, very lucky they could be some of the best items in the game. Rare weapons can be better than uniques in many cases but you do need to be lucky.
 

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
You can get some very good rares with imbue. I imbued a couple of ethereal BB to get a 400ed 40 ias selfrepair one, so far no luck yet. But one of them was perfect for my barb merc, 290ed LL and ias (600ish max dmg :D)
Circlets and ethereal weapons are the best things to imbue imo
 

treldonis

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard that "white" diadems are the best if you want a good +2 skills helm with other mods.

Also, I believe that the best character level to imbue is supposed to be between levels 80-85.
 

addicted

Diabloii.Net Member
treldonis said:
I heard that "white" diadems are the best if you want a good +2 skills helm with other mods.

Also, I believe that the best character level to imbue is supposed to be between levels 80-85.
Is a level 80-85 character better for imbues that a level 99?
 

treldonis

Diabloii.Net Member
addicted said:
Is a level 80-85 character better for imbues that a level 99?
Was discussed in the Hardcore forums a while ago, so I don't know all the details. IIRC it would make the character requirements way too high, just like crafting.
 
Top