how can you give your thread a "closed thread" image? de

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
how can you give your thread a "closed thread" image?

or is it done automaticly after a while/ done by admin's?

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
KnightFall said:
Closed by Mods for breaking the rules...

KnightFall
.. or sometimes also when the mod thinks the original question of the thread has been answered, and discussions start to go off topic

Dont forget when something happens that makes the mods look like the rest of us stupid mere mortals, then its closed, deleted, and erased from our memories using one of those flashy pen things in Men in black. but over the internet.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Joch said:
or is it done automaticly after a while/ done by admin's?
This is a super power given only to mods and admins along with the "Cloak of Invisibility", laser vision *stares at coffee to warm it up* and a really cool manicure set.

We (read as I) normally close threads when:

1) the topic has gotten old and people are taking it off topic

2) the topic is better left undiscussed in this forum

3) when I'm on a power trip and want to wreck someones life.

I hope this helped. :)

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I could close this thread (albeit indirectly) if I talked about the time I ****** the ******* **** in the **** of ********** with that ****** and then ****** ******** did the ********.

Fallen_62

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Dont forget when something happens that makes the mods look like the rest of us stupid mere mortals, then its closed, deleted, and erased from our memories using one of those flashy pen things in Men in black. but over the internet.
Wait... we get a flashy pen? Aw man, I never got mine at orientation... *Glares at Freet* You took it, didnt you?!

To get a sig, you need to become a pal, which means you donate money to the site. You can find out about the pal system by clicking on the "PayPal" button at the top of the page or click on "Paid Subscriptions" in your UserCP.