Diabloii.Net Member
Magic Ring
Amn Rune
Perfect Amethyst
Any Jewel

+ (1-5) To Energy
Regenerate Mana (4-10)%
+ (10-20) To Mana :

and ganon.....if you don't know you shouldn't post.......

deademon

Diabloii.Net Member
im sure if he(ganon) actually knew that there was one out there for this purpose he would have posted it or not have posted because he did not know such a thing existed...not everyone is such a veteran like u obviously are :thumbsup:

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
im sure if he(ganon) actually knew that there was one out there for this purpose he would have posted it or not have posted because he did not know such a thing existed...not everyone is such a veteran like u obviously are :thumbsup:

well.....i din't consider myself a veteran........but you don't need to ironize me.......still it was a usefull post........

and yes,those moods can spawn....if you have luck,a rare magic ring,and a high lvl

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
Crafts are limited to 4 random affixes on top of the default crafted affixes, whereas rares can have up to 6 random affixes. You may find that a rare might be better than a craft, if you don't particularly need the Energy, Mana and Mana Regen affixes of the craft.

A FCR/str/dex/life crafted ring (4 affixes there already) leaves no room for things like resists, PDR/MDR, etc. etc.