Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How can we get Cow's set?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Sunjeet, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

How can we get Cow's set?

From what I read, the Cow's Set only drops in the Cow Level. I figure the uniques or the Cow King must drop it. So, how can we, the single player peeps, be able to get this set? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I kill the Cow King, doesn't the portal no longer open? And also, would Hell cows (the normal bovine that walk around) be able to drop the set as they should be above the drop limit?

2. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

Thanks for answering my question.

The reason I put this on a second thread was because it was a different topic. I was being more specific and wanted to get the attention of someone who knew where as the topic title of the other thread may not have brought in the right person(s) to answer my question (ie. someone who read the post before I asked this new question may not have checked back thinking the topic was just the cow level).

Plus, I didn't realize making 2 seperate posts 4 hours apart counted as spamming...

3. Rizzo

Rizzo IncGamers Member

It's not, but these topic were very similar, and imo you could have asked this question in the other thread as well. No hard feelings tho, so lets just carry on.
    Asked and answered. :)

4. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Developing a thick skin comes with frequenting these forums. Don't take NL's jab too seriously. He could have said it nicer. Did it need to be said? Nah... if you kept it up it would. We try to keep things clean arround here. If you have a question, by all means post it. If it's a follow up to another question, we usually keep them in the same thread. Part of what makes a community work as well as this one does is the little un-written rules that you have to learn as you go. See... I just followed one. "un-written" isn't supposed to have a hyphen in it, and you must commit one grammatical, or spelling error per post.

5. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

Am I completely screwed if I end up killing the Cow King? Is there some way to always keep the portal open? Any ideas?

6. Derrick1001

Derrick1001 IncGamers Member

You can change a file and be able to run two instances of diablo2 at the same time and then have one chr host, and then the other can clear and so long as you keep the host in town, you can do it over and over.

7. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

For best results run normal cows for 2 of the items boots and one other I don't remember which. Run nightmare cows for the 3rd item, as it can not drop in normal cows due to qlvl ilvl issues. The TC's for these items makes them drop more often in normal and nightmare.

You can not kill the king if you want to run cows in single player.

8. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

I think it was already answered, but I am not able to find it. Can the Cow set items be gambled?

9. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

IIRC all items of Cow set can drop on norm Moo Moo Farm. The boots and armor are easiest to find there, for the hat NM cows could be better

10. Tolano

Tolano IncGamers Member

weird, the only piece i have is the hat.