How can I keep games active to wait for the DC ?

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
How can I keep games active to wait for the DC ?

Just a quick question:

Is there a way to keep a game active so that I can wait for the diablo clone to spawn?

I have already tried by typing /fps but this does not seem to work...
What tips do you guys have?

-Backdoor Bandit

toader

Banned
Tape your mouse button down while standing OUTSIDE of town casting your lowest mana costing spell. Hopefully the spell you choose will be something that is less than your mana-regen...sorcs are good for this as there are many spells they can cast continuously without stopping. Just make sure you clear the area your waiting for him in....i.e. bloodmoor.

the_tree

Diabloii.Net Member
Come at a door from the side like you are going to run past it, but click on the door when you are getting up next to it. Your character will keep the running animation on, but you won't move. I've only gotten this to work on the door leading from the Outer Cloister to the Monestary Gates.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Go to the outer cloister wp, and go to the bottom left, through the lower one of the two archways. Then click on the door to the left. Shortly before reaching the door, your character will get stuck, running forever. Kill monsters around that area first ;)

Edit: Hmm, it seems I have been too late ;)

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
theres 2 more anit-idle tricks

harragoth
-stand straight above ur stash on the little platform and click on ur stash..if ur char runs left he/she will get caught and run in place

kurast
-when u spawn near meshif start by runnin up teh first bridge towards ur stash...as soon as ormus appears on ur screen click on him, if u do it right ur char will get stuck on the bridge and run in place..

....there ae probably a million of em out there

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the creative ideas...I would not have come up with that myself. Seems logical though.

I'll give it a shot and keep you posted. Thx again.

-Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
It looks as though the tip in Harrogath works best for me. The screens goes spastic but hey: I can always minimize the game.

Thx for the help...now I'm off to get the damn charm :clap:

-Backdoor Bandit

forestman

Diabloii.Net Member
Act1 town, near to vendor GHeeds

tape yr left mouse button, mouse the character into the middle of the 2 sided wall, it will get stuck there and rotate, if you can get it right :)

myc

Banned
here is an idea

name the game like these:

"free for you"
"free wf/soj/whatever"
"pgems 4my shako"

lolz

Danembont

Banned
toader said:
Tape your mouse button down while standing OUTSIDE of town casting your lowest mana costing spell. Hopefully the spell you choose will be something that is less than your mana-regen...sorcs are good for this as there are many spells they can cast continuously without stopping. Just make sure you clear the area your waiting for him in....i.e. bloodmoor.
This is a good one, except that replace low mana casting spell with scroll of identity, and you can do it in town. I've used this on mules to burn them in so they don't expire, alhtough a lot of times the tape falls off or the mouse unclicks or whatnot. I haven't heard of the other onesbut they seem pretty cool. Gotta try that sometime.