HOTO and CTA help plz.

Illmattic

Diabloii.Net Member
HOTO and CTA help plz.

can you tell me the runes i need to make a HOTO and a CTA. thank you. and can i put it on any weapon with enough sockets? thanks

JC

Gorny

Banned
Call To Arms
Amn + Ral + Mal + Ist +Ohm
All Weapons
+2 To All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+200-240% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 5-30 Fire Damage
7% Life Stolen Per Hit
+1-6 To Battle Command
+1-3 To Battle Orders
+1-2 To Battle Cry
Prevent Monster Heal
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Heart of the Oak
Ko + Vex + Pul + Thul
Staves & Maces only
+3 To All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage To Demons
+100 To Attack Rating Against Demons
Adds 3-14 Cold Damage
7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
+1 To Blizzard (Sorceress Only)
+10 To Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +30-40 (varies)
Level 4 Oak Sage (25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60 Charges)
+50% Damage To Undead

http://www.diabloii.net/items/runes/runewords-weapons.shtml

there ya go ;)

Illmattic

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks that website cleared everything up. so now i need to get Lem+Ko+Tir. cuz im making a MF sorc. is that the best for a MF sorc? the "wealth"? thanks
JC

TheNewHammerInTown

Diabloii.Net Member
JCpally said:
thanks that website cleared everything up. so now i need to get Lem+Ko+Tir. cuz im making a MF sorc. is that the best for a MF sorc? the "wealth"? thanks
JC
Skullders is best. It is a unique armor that has 1.25 mf per level. At Level 80 it has 100mf, level 90...112.5mf. You can also socket it with a perfect topaz for an extra 24% mf. At Level 80 you can have 124% mf with this armor and a hell of a lot more defence than with wealth. Need 97 strength to wear it so save some points for strength (or shove a hel rune in it instead of a topaz to lower requirements 15% ie 83 strength needed to wear it). Get your a gull dugger as well. 100 mf. Best place to get this is believe it or not is the cave in normal on Act I or from the champions/unique in Stony Field. You can pick this up as a Lvl6 character (like I did). Dont waste a Ko and Lem on your armor for wealth. Dont think the trade value is all that high for the Skullders from what I read and you might be able to trade for it if you have something decent to offer.

Illmattic

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks so much that really helps alot. is that really the best place to find that? the cave or the stony field monsters?

5Ws

Banned
Best bet for skullder is prolly Hell Meph, you might even be able to trade a low defense one for lem.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
About the skullder price..
I got mine (~ 650 def, socketed with 1p topaz) for 10 perfect gems, which is similar to a KO rune (I might be wrong on the general value of KO, though, but that's how I value it myself), I did this yesterday so quite up-to-date price I'd say.
I hope that helped a bit.