Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hotkeys??

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by zerbert2889, Mar 31, 2004.

1. zerbert2889

zerbert2889 IncGamers Member

hotkeys??

i am new to diablo 2 and diablo in general and i was just wondering if someone could tell me how to make hotkeys for spells like whenefer i press F1 it casts a spell etc.

thanks alot!!

2. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

If you click on the skills icon next to your mana bulb, you get a menu with spells. If you point at a spell, press a hotkey and it gets connected. Works the same with the spells next to your life bulb, they are for left click skills.

You can change the hotkeys in the escape menu's, try it because using keys like W,A,S,D are better reachable than F1-F10. I use QWED, ASDF, ZXCV for all the skills. You will really need it later on when you get a lot of skills ;)

3. weregamer

weregamer IncGamers Member

NOTE: This will not make, frex, F1 cast your spell. It makes F1 change the mouse button so that pressing it will cast your spell. That's how it works, there is no way to make a key cast a spell directly.

4. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

I've gotten so used to changing hotkeys with my mouse wheel, I prefer the F keys so I know what order they're in. So when I'm doing my assassin charging, I just roll the mouse wheel through the skills, then to the finisher.