Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hot Key for Raise Skeleton trouble.

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Selway, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Selway

Selway IncGamers Member

Hot Key for Raise Skeleton trouble.

Hey all,

I cant seem to get a hot key for Raise Skeleton. I can assign a Fn key to other skills like Amplify but not to Raise Skeleton for some reason. Eventually, I would like this to be the G key. Dont I need to assign it a Fn key first? Any times would be very helpful. Thank you.

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Re: Hot Key for Raise Skeleton trouble.

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew and feel free to raise some corpses.

You don't have to assign a Fn key before you can assign another one. But it is odd that you can't assign any hotkey at all.

I must say that I've never heard of this problem before. Have you tried a forum wide search to see if anybody encountered this before?

3. Selway

Selway IncGamers Member

Hey Mantas,

Thanks for your kind welcome. Im getting back into the game again after a few years and I forgot how much I loved it. This is such a great website.

Yeah it is strange. I have done a forum wide search and come up with nothing related to my problem. I can assign keys just fine to any skills, just not RS. I think the problem may lie with my +1 RS wand I started the game with. It's possible, since I didnt actually have a point in it, that was causing recognition issues with the UI. Then again, everyone starts off with this wand. I dunno.

I love my fishy Necro though! My buddy told me to go with a hammerdin since they were "OP"...according to him. It gave me zero enjoyment so I started my old favorite class again. Bonenecro looks fun though.

4. Selway

Selway IncGamers Member

Update,

It was the wand. I logged in, un-equiped it, assinged a Fn key and re-equipped it. Such a silly thing.

5. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

That is actually really stupid. I'm glad to know that things are working for you now, but that something like that could cause trouble when assigning hotkeys is odd.