Hot as Hell, literally

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Hot as Hell, literally

Wheww...I am sitting here in 90 degree weather during the first full week of June. Just six weeks ago, we had a blizzard and now a heat wave. Gah, another year with no spring.

Hows the weather there?
 

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
85 and humid on the shores of Lake Michigan in Milwaukee. There is a chance of showers later on though. Tomorrow is going to be nearly the same. I have my air conditioner running, but don't really feel much.
 
Same here in CT. 90's, humid. I mowed part of my lawn today and my shirt was drenched from my neck down to my navel. Perpiration literally raining off my face. Energy-sapping weather.
 

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Gorgeous and sunny here in Southern California. Not too humid, a nice breeze blowing off the ocean, mid 80's.
 

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
I am sitting here sweating. I made dinner, cleaned the bathroom and I am sure I was soaked liked Mixed. I took a shower and can't seem to dry off.

Time to pop in a movie and sit in front of the fan. I am too cheap to turn on the AC. I bought the kids summer clothes and out door toys last week and my budget is shot for the month.
 
there was a ridiculous storm last night here in NC.. the thunder was so loud it was shaking the house. today it's nice and sunny, but very humid. high 80's i'd say.

=o
 

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
high 80s, humid, and sunny, and I'm dying. Us northerners can't take this kind of stuff!
 

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
around 20 degrees C here in the netherlands. its nice. it hasn't been raining for more than 2 weeks now. its cold during th night though :(
 

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
nrabbit said:
around 20 degrees C here in the netherlands. its nice. it hasn't been raining for more than 2 weeks now. its cold during th night though :(
That is my favorite weather, but I only get it here for a few weeks a year. It always seems to go from 40 F to 80 F in a week. Then back down between days, then it shoots back up. I love Pittsburgh... :rolleyes:
 

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
piff said:
That is my favorite weather, but I only get it here for a few weeks a year. It always seems to go from 40 F to 80 F in a week. Then back down between days, then it shoots back up. I love Pittsburgh... :rolleyes:
yup 20 C is nice because its kind of warm but not too hot.
 

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Gibby said:
95-100 here in east texas. I like it hot down here in the south :p
What part of East Texas?

I'm in Whitehouse, just south of Tyler, you might have heard of Tyler.
 

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
We've been having thunderstorms and a ridiculous amount of rain for the past week...
And before that it was starting to look like summer too!
 

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
MixedVariety said:
Same here in CT. 90's, humid. I mowed part of my lawn today and my shirt was drenched from my neck down to my navel. Perpiration literally raining off my face. Energy-sapping weather.
hey! I live in CT too! Ya it's getting really hot these days. My central air has been going nonstop these two days while 2 weeks ago, my heating was still going. :lol:
 
Top