Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Horsemen Riding

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by GodObelisk, Mar 19, 2005.

1. GodObelisk

GodObelisk IncGamers Member

Horsemen Riding

The FOUR horsemen started their riding. Although War misinterpreted the timing, and made Death and Famine waited for an hour, nevertheless he appeared. Pestilence however was MissingInAction. Pestilence did u forget abt the timing or u cant make it. Reason(s) pls else i have to shoot u... :)

The THREE horsemen rided out into the Blood Moor without their mounts :D Think we did give Bliz an email, we need our mounts.... Hope they patch this in 1.11

The first aura we all had was Might, and as its not benefical for each of us having the same aura, we had them change the moment we hit the lv for another aura. War swap for Resist Fire and Famine headed for Resist Cold, while Death still holds to Might.

The ride was smooth except for some areas where the boss pack is having cold effect. War soon become the No.1 killer in the team, with the activation of Holy Fire. Famine could only stand there and do nothing, but leech exp :p As usual, we did all the quest(except kill deathraven)... we convienently forgotten abt it.

Headed into the catacombs as we had a fantasy abt Andy's boobs. They are larger than zon's, but smalller than Natalya(told by War). Can someone verify this?? Else we need get to Act3 before we verify with Natalya in person... We met up with Andy, and of cos Slain her... Dun ask what happened to her boobs... U wont want to know... Its bloody...

Stopped at end of Act1, as War need sleep, and Famine need food. Currently all are at Lv 16-17.

2. ZAFT

ZAFT IncGamers Member

About the boobs subject, Andy has biggest, then Natalya, normal ama, asn. In that order.

First hour I was bored to Death, starving for Breakfast and Sick with waiting before we could start our War with the Prime Evils.

3. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

Eh... that's a bad joke. >.< lol but it's almost funny BECAUSE it's so bad. Anyway.. 'tis not my fault that I was late. I blame the time zones, screwy things.

4. GodObelisk

Well at least u appeared... so IMO the hr waiting is worth it. :D

5. Mkillerh

Mkillerh IncGamers Member

So sorry i didt show up, i was much too caught up in the guildwars beta weekend event.. i think i set a new record for time playing a game in 3 days... (like 50 hours) Anways, Ill be sure to catch up for the next time!

6. GodObelisk

Ok reason accepted ;) But pls no more next time. Else i really hv to shoot u
    Next horsemen riding, this Fri 25 March, Time: 21:30 (GMT+1)
    Is this timing ok with u guys??

7. Mkillerh

Great, no prob with me :)

8. ZAFT

ZAFT IncGamers Member

ehm, no not really for me I'm afraid...

I'm going back to parents this weekend for Eastern so I can't make it on friday...

would thursday be a big problem for you lot? else I'll see that I can clean at least sewers and cube on me own, that shouldn't be too difficult with my sexy rune gear :p

btw, got enough runes for steels and possibly stealths for everyone and bussy with last few sets of stealths for mercs.

9. GodObelisk

Thursday is ok for me at the same timing 21:30 (GMT+1). If others cant make it or not in time to reply.. The Zaft u are on ur own

10. GodObelisk

Zaft, I will be in tonight... Channel Horsemen.

11. ZAFT

ZAFT IncGamers Member

okies, see you there then

12. GodObelisk

Since Zaft was not able to make it for Fri riding, I rode with him on Thur. We did all of Act2(Got the 1skill, cube, staff+amu, and also killed Druiel). Was able to make Stealth, Malice(for Merc), and the helm runeword which i forgotten the name. Famine(thats me in case u dun know) offically got his Holy Freeze on, so cool down monsters!!! The battle with Druiel was easy, since Druiel can freeze us, well i freeze him back. We are all in slow mode :) But since there are 4 of us (2Horsemen+2merc), Hahahaha... Druiel the lesser evil fell!!

Update: Death is just 1 level away from his Holy Shock... :clap:
    Regarding the merc topic... Since Death took Offensive, and War took Defensive, then i went for the Combat one.

Ok for War and Pestilence i will meet u in Channel Horsemen tonight 21:30 (GMT+1). We will do Act1 for Pestilence, and Act2 for both Pestilence and War. So cya tonight...

Riding... riding... riding... :D

13. Mkillerh

I am sooooooo sorry i couldent make it with you guys... i kinda slept for like 2-3 days >_< if you dont mind at all, ill be all caught up at act 3 (or 4, still to tired, blurry... fuzzy.. must..*faints*)

14. ZAFT

ZAFT IncGamers Member

No problems mate, I'll just read the post when I get back from easter holiday and I'll catch up with you then, or not if not necessary.

15. ZAFT

ZAFT IncGamers Member

SWEET!

I just made a quick run to lower kurast to get that wp and to get to lvl 24, yes I'm Shocking now :D

then one of those silly Flayer shamans dropped a little something, something brown goldish...a unique chain glove...a PERFECT CHANCE GUARDS! 40% MF for meh babeh!

All hail me! I'm off now.

16. GodObelisk

The riding is tonight 25 Mar at 21:30 (GMT+1), Channel Horsemen!!! The prev. post was my riding with Zaft only as he could not make it tonight(25 Mar).

Wow... sweet!!! So now officially we have Holy Fire, Freeze, and Shock. Only need Pestilence to get Convc on, and poop the deadly radius of elemental nightmare!!!!!

Zaft: Now are u convinced u have bad drop rates with me :D

17. Mkillerh

Oh i see, it seems that i was awake at 3 in the morning when i posted that, so i thought i missed it already. 21:30... thats... err, ten thirty pacific time? or nine?

18. GodObelisk

Mkillerh come in Channel Horsemen now... we are waiting

19. GodObelisk

Horseman Death on vacation.
    Famine and War waited in the channel for Pestilence to arrive, from 21:30 till 22:45(GMT+1). But no sign of Pestilence. Did Act2 with War, we ran thru instead of using the wp i acquired during the last riding with Death. :) We gain a couple of levels. Ran all the 7 tombs to gain extra exp so as to be on par with Death.. Hehehe now we are at lv 22 and 23.

Druiel as usual is no match for the 2 horsemen again...
    And yes in Act3, we completed the Golden bird quest... although no chancies from any stupid shaman... But we did some gambling and managed to upp our resist to nice levels.

20. ZAFT

ZAFT IncGamers Member

So....you're all up to quests and lvl with me so far, except for Pestilence...

Mkillerh, plz post you account name and or the time you'll probably be online between tuesday and thursday, if possible in GMT, and I'll probably be able to help you lvl up and get some of the easy runewords. I have holiday now anyway so only time I'm occupied is with Sports and commities.

By Friday I'll most certainly still be lvl 24, mercenary about the same lvl. Maybe I'll do some Andy/Duriel runs to get some better items for the team. At the very least I'll make sure I have some more Tal-Eths for you and/or your mercenary's.

It's not like I can find very many things better to do...Holiday's are boring.