Horrific Halloween

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Horrific Halloween

Damn, I am searching for some of my old threads.. The thread is there, but the posts are not. :(

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

As said elsewhere, threads from before early 2004 or so are empty because of a forum crash... not to be confused with The Big Crash aka The End Of The First Age BTW.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Did you check all the other forums or are you just waiting for one of us to confirm it or proove it wrong?

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

As said elsewhere, threads from before early 2004 or so are empty because of a forum crash... not to be confused with The Big Crash aka The End Of The First Age BTW.
I had another account in the Late 90's (even Prior to the Blues thread BobCox one)
:wave:

Forgot username/pass that was all he wrote time.

Keep waiting for a post to pop and go oh yeah that was it.

But it was all OT stuff back then - played the game.

I dd have some interaction on reply's to Flux on his stuff back then

Last edited:

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member

Oh, come on Leo, you barely knew Smeggums (if at all). He was the actual hard-line OTF right-winger; I'm just putting on soft shoes and dancing his buck-and-wing to keep a counter-point alive hereabouts...

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

:whistling:Insults Insults! Krischan - I'm going to have to report you to Dredd when he gets back.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

and that means what to us exactly (unless you're an old member under a different name) ? im only a year younger than you, but i guess in internet years, im getting close to being over that hill. :p

Merv, i just have a slight feeling "Smeggums" and i would not have gotten on well is all im saying. ;) :wine:

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

In 2004 I was in my 40's
:D
4 grandkids now..
I love Halloween - spoiling children as a holiday - whats NoT To LikE?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

:whistling:Insults Insults! Krischan - I'm going to have to report you to Dredd when he gets back.
I'm sure jmervyn will consider it as a compliment and pay back the favour at an opportune time.