Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Horizon's Tornado : Not useless afterall?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by batuchka, Apr 25, 2005.

1. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Horizon's Tornado : Not useless afterall?

Ok my bone/summon mf necro found this and currently its colecting dust on one of my mules lol. I checked Dragoon's Werebear guide and with a shael rune this scourge hits 6 frames with 60oias so it got me thinking. It has very reasonable requirements and the dmg isn't awesome but not to shabby hehe. It has slow and i was thiking a nosferatu belt with a might merc with Reaper Toll with ctc Deceprify.....maybe a low strength pvm dr/block bear with this and SS and lightsaber+tiamats on switch for PIs? So every monster is slowed, deceprified and stunned (Shockwave) hehe. Maybe highlords, duress, gores, some 20ias 10 CB gloves and a ias jewel in jalals or something? Or even Stone and go fireclaw hybrid with clay golem for more slow lol. What you guys think?

2. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

it isnt that bad of a weapon since you dont need 4 frames for pvm. but personally i think there are better options.

3. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

w/ ww fury both that and stormlash will hit 5 frames if you get a decent lvl ww. Now you got me thinking ... good stormlash .. synergize the 20% chance to cast lvl 18 tornado ... things could get nasty in pvp.

4. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

bstar is a better PI killer in my opinion than lightsabre

5. sunbearie

sunbearie IncGamers Member

You can synergise the 20% Chance To Cast Level 15 Tornado On Striking with the chance to cast twister from carrion wind IIRC. Then you should go with a Werewolf.

6. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hmm interesting thought :D Always assumed a skill can only be synergised by chares and not another ctc hehe. But isn't tornado physical so dr could lessen its damage in PvP?