Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Horadric Recipies With Jewels

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by coruscadragon, Sep 24, 2006.

1. coruscadragon

coruscadragon IncGamers Member

Horadric Recipies With Jewels

ok, i've been saving jewels because i figured that i could use them to do stuff with the cube, but i haven't been able to find many recipies on the site... any recipies/places to look would be greatly apreciated

i found a whole bunch of recipies on *link deleted*
    that have jewels in them, like:
    Any Torso Armor + 3 Magic Jewels + Eth Rune = +5% Regenerate Mana (+3 Levels)

but i can't seem to make it work... is there something i'm doing wrong or not taking into account (what exactly does the "+3 Levels" refer to?), or are these just faulty recipies?

also note that i am playing the SP campaign, if that makes any difference...

thanks~

2. Voorhees

Voorhees IncGamers Member

Only thing I can really think of that uses jewels is crafting.
    Try this.
    I suppose you could always reroll jewels too, if thats something you wanted to do. Three perfect gems a jewel for a new jewel.

3. coruscadragon

coruscadragon IncGamers Member

well, if thats all they're good for, then i guess these little ****ty jewels basicly aren't worth saving then...

i was hoping i could somehow upgrade them like runes or gems... and all those pretty recipies that don't seem too work... T_T i wanted to believe!!!

4. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

The site you have linked to is about a mod, not about the original diablo, so most of the recipes there don't exist in original Diablo.

Jewels are used for crafting: http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/crafteditems.shtml
    (edit: it's the same link as from the previous poster, but this one actually works :wink3: )