Horadric cube recipe

Lorelynne

Diabloii.Net Member
Horadric cube recipe

Ok, what's the deal with messing with the horadric cube recipes? I can't combine heal and mana potions to make rejuv potions anymore. Is that a permanent change or will that be fixed? I'd appreciate any responses. Oh, and this started after I updated to v 1.10, of course.

Thanks.

Lorelynne

Lorelynne

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
you have to use a standard gem............

A Gem is now required to combine mana & heal potions to make a rejuv? and by standard do you mean chipped, flawed or plain? And does it matter what type, ie:ruby,sapphire, etc?

Lorelynne :grrr:

SHouston

Diabloii.Net Member
3 Health Pots + 3 Mana Pots +1 Standard Gem = 1 Full Rejuv
3 Health Pots + 3 Mana Pots +1 Chipped Gem = 1 Rejuv
3 Rejuv Pots = 1 Full Rejuv

These are the recipes used to make rejuvs and Full rejuvs.
By "Standard Gem" he means the gem after flawed and before Flawless, the Plain one. No, type doesn't matter.

BartXeno

Diabloii.Net Member
From TheArreat Summit:
3 Health Potions + 3 Mana Potions + 1 Chipped Gem = 1 Rejuvenation Potion
Use this formula if you are in need of instant healing and/or mana. Any grade of Health/Mana Potion can be used.

3 Health Potions + 3 Mana Potions + 1 Standard Gem (normal) = 1 Full Rejuvenation Potion
Use this formula if you are in need of instant full healing and/or mana. Any grade of Health/Mana Potion can be used.
Unchanged is the 3 Small Rejuvenation Potions = 1 Full Rejuvenation Potion recipe.

Edit: Wow, was I slow on the copy/paste or what?

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
Speaking of cube recipes, can someone tell me what the recipe for "maxing" or "upgrading" items is? And also what that is about?