Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hopin to make a lvl 51 bowa with this...

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by NewForumBloke, May 25, 2008.

1. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

Hopin to make a lvl 51 bowa with this...

Doing some baals today, and i grabbed a blade bow. Id'd it and it came out what im hoping to be, a very nice roll for lvl 51 (not perf, but not terrible).

20ias
    340 ed
    2 min dmg
    304 ar
    18 dex

Would get 1 socket...

Not sure if itd be usable to kill anyone though. Ive wanted to make a mld bowa for a while but i was never able to find the bow to top her off. Hoping this is the opportunity ive been looking for lol...

2. galzohar

galzohar IncGamers Member

Re: Hopin to make a lvl 51 bowa with this...

A perfect harmony will beat this on damage due to the elemental damage, while having vigor on top. But it's faster than harmony and better than a 200% ED harmony on damage as well (plus damage being physical so more leech). And harmony would get 0 sockets.

At the end it all depends on your other options, but overall a decent weapon.

3. NewForumBloke

So you think a +3 Mb Harmony will beat out the rare i found then? If so then i suppose then id make a lvl 49 instead of 51, since 51 isnt 'quite' an actual mld tier.

Ive been working on coming up with an 'ideal' setup so that i have something to work towards and get an idea of the damage that id be cranking out. Alot of the items id have in mind though are rather expensive, so i still have a few things to work out lol... I did at least find a pair of eth titans today, so maybe thats one of the pushes ive been looking for to make one.

Any other remarks lol? I see there have been plenty of views, but only galzohar has posted anything really...

Thanks for the help so far man!

4. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

it's much better than harmony. that 20 ias(prolly 40 from shael) lets you use things other than ias on all your other gear. too bad it's 51 req, but that does let you use nos coil...

5. NewForumBloke

Thats neat to keep in mind. It'll help me plan out gear stuff better. Do you think that it'd be better to use a shael or use a ed/max jewel or ed/ias jewel though? iirc i need somethin like 140ish ias to hit 7 frame, though i still need to calc out the jab switch...

6. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

the only thing i can do w/o looking up a lot of stuff is to give you the gear my 50 bowa uses.

45ias/ed% hat (15/30 is max for lvl 50 dunno if one level will matter any)
    cat's eye (only reason i went to 50)
    60ias/ed%/life armor
    harmony mat bow
    sanders gloves (after trying to craft 20ias/kb gloves for this level, i found out it'd be at least 51 req)
    better than 20 stat ring/res
    20 dex raven
    fhr/life/str belt
    wartravs
    switch is eth titans/shield for one point jab

7. NewForumBloke

With that ias from the gear, it'd allow me to use a nef in the bow, or put a shael in the bow and use cleg's gloves lol. Ill think over a few things, see what the total gear would cost me, as always, the charms im sure are going to be the end of me >.>