Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Honor code

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Honored, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Honored

Honored IncGamers Member

Honor code

Considering jumping ship and playing Diablo II softcore but living by an honor code. I never thought I would be saying this, but the TPPK is too gay for me. How can they overlook that? Anyways, my question is about items and are softcore items rarer or harder to find than items in softcore or are there any other contrasts and comparisons that you can draw between the two. Talk to you later. Honored :rolleyes:

2. GildedAdonis

GildedAdonis IncGamers Member

Ok well you just said softcore twice in the same sentence, so im just going to use common sense to figure out what you meant.

In terms of game mechanics, softcore and hardcore are 100% the same. Monsters are all the same, level generation is all the same, item drops are all the same, just if you die in HC you don't get back up, but we all know that last little part.

Now economically, stuff is infinately easier to find in Softcore than in Hardcore. There are a ton of people who are like you and hate pk'ing, don't want to lose their character/valuables, or any myriad of other reasons, therefore, with more people, items are going to be more accessible, and therefore cheaper as well.

Hope this answers your question.

3. GildedAdonis

GildedAdonis IncGamers Member

4. GodObelisk

GodObelisk IncGamers Member

No dun go back sc... theres no honour in being sc.
    sc is for boys, hc is for the men. Now choose