Home page error (one of many)

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Home page error (one of many)

I'll throw this out there, since it just happened, but there are many other issues with the pages and links and such. The URL and message I received from trying to find out the details on the Hellfire Torch, since Arreat Summit had no information, the main uniques page has no link from the navbar, no updates have been made to the site with regards to unique charms, and I didn't want to start LOD just to read the mods on my own characters:

http://www.diabloii.net/cgi-bin/search/perlfect/search/search.pl?p=1&lang=en&mode=all&q=Hellfire+Torch

Software error:
Cannot open /usr/home/diabloii/public_html/cgi-bin/search/perlfect/search/data/inv_index: at /var/home/diabloii/public_html/cgi-bin/search/perlfect/search/search.pl line 65.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

If you'd like me to design a new format of item tables, something I offered to do some time ago, let me know. Give me the base files, your preferred WYSIWYG editor and any other restrictions. Maybe we can even incorporate D2Data.net into it so as to provide an all-in-one unofficial site.