Holy-Freeze on FHR and FBR

jake007

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy-Freeze on FHR and FBR

I've just heard that holy-freeze can actually lower FHR and FBR - This true?

Konfu

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, Amazon have very long Dodge animation in holy-freeze... as for the fhr/fbr it's not true.

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
so, exactly what modifiers are affected by holy freeze and other slowing effects? only ias and frw?

Vadoff

Diabloii.Net Member
You guys are all wrong, with such high post counts too...

Holy Freeze as well as all other forms of slow (clay golem, decrepify, slow target, etc) reduces increased attack speed, faster run/walk, faster hit recovery, and faster block recovery. Unlike pre-1.10 slow, which affected the base speeds, 1.10+ slow is a % modifier.

Also, slow may be capped at 50% for your attack, but it can be stacked with other slowing effects.

Ex. Barbarian has 40%WIAS, 86%FHR, 86%FBR, and 30%FRW. He's hit by Doom's Holy Freeze (50%) and 20% slow target. The Barbarian's new stats are: -30%WIAS, 16%FHR, 16%FBR, and -40%FRW.

Hope that helped.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy Freeze as well as all other forms of slow (clay golem, decrepify, slow target, etc) reduces increased attack speed, faster run/walk, faster hit recovery, and faster block recovery. Unlike pre-1.10 slow, which affected the base speeds, 1.10+ slow is a % modifier.
False on all three. 1.09 slow was bugged to slow TO that percentage on the client, when it slowed BY that percentage at the server. It still affects the base speed in 1.10+, and certainly does not lower the percentages given by items. So, for attacks it's negative EIAS, for run/walk speed it's negative EFR/W.

Also, slow may be capped at 50% for your attack, but it can be stacked with other slowing effects.
Item-based slow is capped at 50% against non-normal monsters.

TheBe

Diabloii.Net Member
You guys are all wrong, with such high post counts too...
Does this actually got something to do with it? And like I said, "as far as I know",
so I ment that I'm not 100% sure about it and just wanted to help.