Holy Freeze Griswoldadin?

GriswoldsLegacy

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy Freeze Griswoldadin?

I was reading the Holy Freezalot guide and i was thinking that grizz's set would be a good one for this build. The Weapon is extremely fast and allows for 4fps zeal without fana. If your rich you can socket the weapon with 4 ber's and you've got 80% crushing blow right there combined with gores you got 95. Seems good on paper, anyone tried it?

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Of course you could just get a doom-rune worded weapon and get concentration for extra damage and non-interrupt 20% attack. I'm a damage optimizer myself too. =) Too bad not in the sexy glowing gris though. Btw, I plan to dual ber and dual um my 4 soc gris caddy since I'm a smiter, it should work well with my zealot too though.

GriswoldsLegacy

Diabloii.Net Member
forget i said that i know what your saying now.

The holy freeze aura on doom isnt synergized though so i wouldnt want to go that route. I've never tried a holy freeze zealot, and i want to make one. But i dont wanna if im gonna get my hide handed to me in a handbag in hell or by cold immunes : \

Evanta

Diabloii.Net Member
It doesn't deal cold dmg to them though.

No worries, unless you go hell Baal and draw Deathlords all the time (they are immune to the slowing effect), u'll be fine, you'll always be able to run from fights in time.