holy crap pleazzz help :*(

Status
Not open for further replies.

songmage

Diabloii.Net Member
holy crap pleazzz help :*(

Okay I spent like 2 weeks gettin a buddy and me up to a high level. I told him to make a smiter and I made a hammerdin. We were trying to go for the ubers and apparently we got a little bit ahead of ourselves or something.

We have no ability to kill mephisto. Jeez, somewhere we took a wrong turn and didn't get something we needed but in short....

Please help us.

We have a game open and awaiting a response.

edit: useast ladder

frish

Diabloii.Net Member
one of you two should go with the salvation aura.
the problem with mephisto is his insane conviction aura. -150% resist iirc!!

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry can't help I'm on west.

But advice.

Frish is right. Hammerdin put up salvation and make sure a lifetap is going. Smiter just smite Mephy till he's dead. Hammerdin weakened hammers should still be enough cover.

songmage

Diabloii.Net Member
frish said:
one of you two should go with the salvation aura.
the problem with mephisto is his insane conviction aura. -150% resist iirc!!
Yea, that was the first thing we tried. I had accounts on s2 that were easilly able to do ubers but all of those accounts had expired.

We even tried a 52% kira's helm on him instead of what helm he had.

The guy I'm givin suggestions to is new. We was gonna split torches depending on what character the torch is for.

Edit: he has exile for tap but where I think he went wrong is he put way too much into strength and not enough into vita. Everything goes well until those 1 hit kills : /

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
You can message me at *santanick for the 5 next minutes, I will help for free of course.

Was about to go to sleep, so Ill give ya guys 5-10 minutes to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.