]|HoA|[ New Clan **Looking For Members**

LiquidIce

Diabloii.Net Member
]|HoA|[ New Clan **Looking For Members**

Hi, im play CS and my clan is currently looking for members please feel free to contact me for more information.
xfire: liquidice753
msn : [email protected]

there is also diablo 2 division
 

Freemason

Banned
Sure. Buy me the console (or better computer), the game, pay me my salary while I sit at home and become good, etc. I require 3 cases of beer per week, two bottles of Bacardi Anjeho, an ice machine, 50 cases of coke (two liter bottles only) and a good divorce lawyer since my wife wouldn't put up with any of this.

Those are my terms.
 

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe because we're not all that fond of advertising?

By the way, I can beat Smeg's offer. I already have the computer. I just need a steady supply of drugs, alcohol, and underage runaways. Oh, and sour cream.
 

Steve_Kow

Banned
Smeg you drink 3 cases of beer a week? That's 90 cans! Divide that by 7 days a week and that's...umm 90 beers a week!
 

5Ws

Banned
Steve_Kow said:
Smeg you drink 3 cases of beer a week? That's 90 cans! Divide that by 7 days a week and that's...umm 90 beers a week!
30 cans in a case? Where the hell are you from?
And Liquid, I'd be careful calling other people's post "dumb crap", to be honest, I think looking for CS clan members in a D2 forum is dumb crap also.
 

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
who has beer? now if there were boobies offered too you can sign me up!!

5Ws...maybe after drinking the 20th beer in the case....he loses the capacity to correctly count the last 4....hey the beer store in ontario is offering a case of 28 for a limited time only
 

5Ws

Banned
superdave said:
who has beer? now if there were boobies offered too you can sign me up!!

5Ws...maybe after drinking the 20th beer in the case....he loses the capacity to correctly count the last 4....hey the beer store in ontario is offering a case of 28 for a limited time only
Or maybe it's a 12-pack, or a 6-pack...
 

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
LiquidIce said:
You guys have gotten soft since I last was here. Whatever happened to burning people at the stake for the slightest mention of the quoted words in the OTF?
 

5Ws

Banned
Diabolico x64 said:
You guys have gotten soft since I last was here. Whatever happened to burning people at the stake for the slightest mention of the quoted words in the OTF?
Hmmmm, come to think of it, your name DOES have the word "Diablo" in it...
 

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Hmmmm, come to think of it, your name DOES have the word "Diablo" in it...
Hmm, I must be blind, because I do not see that.

Diabolico is the name, not Diabloico or Diablolico.
 

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
30 cans in a case? Where the hell are you from?
And Liquid, I'd be careful calling other people's post "dumb crap", to be honest, I think looking for CS clan members in a D2 forum is dumb crap also.
Ice house, oldstyle, miller highlife, red dog etc. all come in 30 can cases. Steve must be saving as much as he can on his beer expenses.

if smeg's got smaller 24 can cases that's about 10 a day I think. kinda explains his posting, if you ask me.

You guys have gotten soft since I last was here. Whatever happened to burning people at the stake for the slightest mention of the quoted words in the OTF?
*panting*
okay guys, I have the stakes! Sorry I'm late, I was really hung up on this post.

I just need a steady supply of drugs, alcohol, and underage runaways. Oh, and sour cream.
What's the sour cream for!??!?!?

Anyway, Let's get him!
*burns liquidice at the stake*
*realizes that liquid ice means water*
*realizes that water puts out fire*
*glares at the guy with diablo in his name(even if it's an anagram)*
*runs away crying*
 

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
Diabolico x64 said:
Hmm, I must be blind, because I do not see that.
Diabolico is the name, not Diabloico or Diablolico.
lol i always thought you misspelled it

Stevinator said:
What's the sour cream for!??!?!?
i thought it had something to do with the underage runaways but i think that should be something that should be a discussion we should leave to steel_avatar and his parole officer

Stevinator said:
Ice house, oldstyle, miller highlife, red dog etc. all come in 30 can cases. Steve must be saving as much as he can on his beer expenses
i thought we were talking about beer...in canada none of the above mentioned labels qualify to be called "beer"....this stuff is just a watered down version of the real thing

red dog may be "uncommonly smooth" but does it have any bite?

oh and i almost forgot....*flips off liquidice*
 

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
lol i always thought you misspelled it
Heh, I've never heard of Diablo when I made this name. It's derivative from "Diabolical", which simply means "extremely evil".
 

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
then how the heck did you end up here?

*brain explodes*


Yeah, I know that all you foriegners drink schmancy beer, but here all that stuff costs too much. if you drink much at all you're drinking some kind of macro-brew.
 
For the record, in my now almost decade of drinking any mention I've heard of a case consists of 24 beers, be they bottles or cans. 30 cans of beer is always, unfailingly, referred to as a 30-pack or a 30-rack.

Just wanted to clear that up. Move on folks, nothing to see here.
 
Top