Hlap Hloop - the psychic hammer guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Quickdeath said:
I think I have read almost everything posted on this forum for about the past year. My comment stands, and was meant to be honoring of FB not dishonoring towards you, NSXdreamer. Stop trying to disqualify the opinions of others by somehow saying that they do not know what they are talking about. Respond with ideas, NSX.
Then perhaps you would know that half, if not most of his posts are total off topic from the threads in which they are posted and half of that has something to do with his leet fartarian in which itself require modification of game file to be played, or countless other great act he has performed.

If you don't, then you really don't know what you are talking about.

MFMOFO

Banned
I see... jealous people

Anyway...I just play hardcore so i don't know the diference beetwen mfing in HC or SC... but i don't find it very difficult. I use a blizard sorc to mf mephisto, a bowazon for the pits, and a WWbarb for baal(my favorite). I have lost 3 sorcs this way... but never lost any bowazon or barb.
Once you get used to it, its pretty simple.

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
MFMOFO said:
I see... jealous people
Not to sound harsh but how the hell can you know what is going on since you joined today :rolleyes: . We are talking about the twinking from SC to HC right now. As a HC player, can you tell me how much perfect eth HC honesunda , ohm and 40/15 you have found and managed to not lose them ?

PS: Welcome to the SPF. Could you please post an intro thread to let us know about yourself :thumbsup:

EDIT to quickdeath post below..

Quickdeath said:
It is harsh and a bit unfair to use the word "fraudulent" when the person is not falsely representing what he has done.
*sigh* Was it written in the guardian post before I asked him if the HS was HC ?

Quickdeath

Diabloii.Net Member
NSXdreamer said:
Then perhaps you would know that half, if not most of his posts are total off topic from the threads in which they are posted and half of that has something to do with his leet fartarian in which itself require modification of game file to be played, or countless other great act he has performed.

If you don't, then you really don't know what you are talking about.
I do agree with this point. The post by LPRman a few pages back made these points very eloquently (and better than you, NSX) and I admit that I agree with LPRman and you on this point. But this thread of emails has been brutal. FB does have some very likeable and admirable traits and I thought that I could add more by stating his good points and striving for some balance.

AE: A fair response.

Crazy Bear: And as for playing Doom on God mode - well if someone did that and got on a thread and reported it honestly, then it would be what it would be-not a big deal, I imagine. Twinking an HC build with SC equipment is an advantage that is quite different than playing Doom in God mode, btw, but I understand you are explaining the principle with an extreme example.

AznApocalypse: It is harsh and a bit unfair to use the word "fraudulent" when the person is not falsely representing what he has done. And I suspect that an unskilled D2 player would not have survived Act 1 Normal with Hlap Hloop, so I disagree with your statement about it not requiring any skill.

FB: Isn't Psychic Hammer essentially the same skill as telekinesis? Would a Sorc with 20 points in TK, the two best cold armors and, say, Warmth, play any differently?

Quickdeath said:
FB: Isn't Psychic Hammer essentially the same skill as telekinesis? Would a Sorc with 20 points in TK, the two best cold armors and, say, Warmth, play any differently?
Pretty much the same, but without the minion or crowd control. But the essential idea of forcing monsters back and slowly killing them that way while merc deals with the rest. with lightning mastery and +skills it could do slightly more damage than Phammer, and i could combine it with ES, that would give me a very safe build, but slow killer.

MFMOFO

Banned
Sleepless said:
Not to sound harsh but how the hell can you know what is going on since you joined today :rolleyes: . We are talking about the twinking from SC to HC right now. As a HC player, can you tell me how much perfect eth HC honesunda , ohm and 40/15 you have found and managed to not lose them ?

PS: Welcome to the SPF. Could you please post an intro thread to let us know about yourself :thumbsup:

EDIT to quickdeath post below..

*sigh* Was it written in the guardian post before I asked him if the HS was HC ?
Wel... I've been reading this forums a lot before today :thumbsup:
Eth hone sudans... i don't have one and don't think i'll ever find one. But i don't think i would find one in softcore either.
Maybe FB is just a really lucky guy... found a ZOD... found a Eth hone sudan... this kind of stuff that we don't see everyday

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
MFMOFO said:
Maybe FB is just a really lucky guy... found a ZOD... found a Eth hone sudan... this kind of stuff that we don't see everyday
I don't think you're helping FB's case... ;)

I second the suggestion that you post an intro thread. You may want to read through our sticky threads as well.

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Pretty much the same, but without the minion or crowd control. But the essential idea of forcing monsters back and slowly killing them that way while merc deals with the rest. with lightning mastery and +skills it could do slightly more damage than Phammer, and i could combine it with ES, that would give me a very safe build, but slow killer.
Even if you got TK + Lightning mastery to level 40(+Skills and Lightning Skillers) it would do <300 damage. Not only would it not be a "slow killer" it would be a "not at all" killer.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Quickdeath said:
The post by LPRman a few pages back made these points very eloquently (and better than you, NSX)
Boo hoo hoo, sorry I don't care about the feelings of people who annoys me. :uhhuh:

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks like we're done here. There's a bit too much arguing going on, and I'm pretty sure we can't get anything else from this thread. Thanks to all for the input. I'm going to continue wandering around this oblong room looking for a corner to stand in.

Status
Not open for further replies.